Need a tab within rs. 8000

hi ,
i need a tab for basic purpose(internet browsing,gaming,music,hd playback etc)
i have a tight budget of rs. 8000...
i need in the tab:-
ATLEAST
1. 3500mah battery
2. 1.2 ghz cpu
3. decent gpu
4. ICS os
5. 1 gb ram
6. 7 inch display(ips may be)
7. basic dongle support

SIM CARD SUPPORT would be very good for me..:)

i have these following choices as i can find them locally:-

1.mmx funbook infinity p275
2.mmx funbook 3g p560
3.mmx funbook talk
4.zync z930
5.zync z999+
6.zync dual 7
7.zync z99 2g
8.bsnl penta is701c
9.bsnl penta is703c
10.hcl me tab u1
11.hcl me tab v1.

please tell me which one will be better suited for me...try to suggest from the above tabs :cry:
and if u have any other in mind,u can also tell...
i liked lava e-tab xtron but can not find it locally:cry:..
awaiting your replies...

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Up your budget by 1.5K and get Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3110@9.5K from infibeam

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2-311 (P3110 Wi-Fi) Price in India | Samsung Tablet Reviews Online - Infibeam.com

OP
B

Bodhisatwa

Gunner
Up your budget by 1.5K and get Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3110@9.5K from infibeam

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2-311 (P3110 Wi-Fi) Price in India | Samsung Tablet Reviews Online - Infibeam.com
i just want a taste of this gadget...also if i am to spend 9.5k ,i would really love to have sim card support because wifi is very hard to find in our city! :-(
I am planning to buy a laptop within 1 month so i would like to keep the tab simple...otherwise i could have bought samsung p3100 @15k!
So please suggest from the above tabs :-( as i am bound to buy locally also..

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^Sorry I can't suggest you any desi tab. Buy at your own risk.

For 3G SIM TAB, my suggestion will be this :-
Lenovo A2107 Tablet - Lenovo: Flipkart.com

or

Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite Tablet - Huawei: Flipkart.com

OP
B

Bodhisatwa

Gunner
^^Sorry I can't suggest you any desi tab. Buy at your own risk.

For 3G SIM TAB, my suggestion will be this :-
Lenovo A2107 Tablet - Lenovo: Flipkart.com

or

Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite Tablet - Huawei: Flipkart.com

I do not think micromax and hcl are that bad!
Okay then,can u say whether mmx funbook infinity p275 supports micromax dongles?if not any other basic dongle which supports all basic sim?

nginx

In the zone
Dude if you buy a desi tab, you will regret it. I bought the Micromax funbook just because it was cheap and it turned to be a huge waste of money. Go read up some threads regarding its battery problems and how poor the after sales service is. I don't even get 1 hour on battery these days, sometimes only 30 minutes. Its completely unusable since you can't use the tab while charging. Web browsing is insanely slow and unresponsive, you will feel like hitting your head against the wall.

There's very good reason why desi tabs are cheap. They have very poor quality control and non-existent after sales service. Spend a little more, get a Samsung Tab or something and you will be happy.

nginx

In the zone
mmx infinity has 4000 mah battery...take a look at the tab please..

dude forget the mah figure of the battery. MMX Funbook P300 has 2600mah battery which is good enough to give atleast 4-5 hours but due to firmware issues, the tab randomly shuts down at random battery percentages without any warning. Currently my tab shuts down at around 95% charge level, imagine that!! I am getting only 30-50 minutes runtime before it shuts down and needs charging again.

What is the use of good hardware specs on paper if the firmware sucks, quality of components inside sucks, quality control sucks, after sales service sucks?

It seems you are bent hell on buying a desi tablet. Go ahead and buy one, I won't argue anymore. It takes one experience to learn a lesson. Nobody I know has ever been satisfied with any Micromax product. Even their range of dual sim phones and smartphones suck bigtime.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
dude forget the mah figure of the battery. MMX Funbook P300 has 2600mah battery which is good enough to give atleast 4-5 hours but due to firmware issues, the tab randomly shuts down at random battery percentages without any warning. Currently my tab shuts down at around 95% charge level, imagine that!! I am getting only 30-50 minutes runtime before it shuts down and needs charging again.

What is the use of good hardware specs on paper if the firmware sucks, quality of components inside sucks, quality control sucks, after sales service sucks?

It seems you are bent hell on buying a desi tablet. Go ahead and buy one, I won't argue anymore. It takes one experience to learn a lesson. Nobody I know has ever been satisfied with any Micromax product. Even their range of dual sim phones and smartphones suck bigtime.

True that's why I am suggesting him from good brand. And what amazing with desi/chinese brand is that there's is no quality check. They just import it from china and stamp as their own brand name and sell it to consumer. For example: Funbook P300 manufactured during April, 2012 were good and after that all having battery problem, see no quality check sigh

OP
B

Bodhisatwa

Gunner
Okay then,can u say whether mmx funbook infinity p275 supports micromax dongles?if not any other basic dongle which supports all basic sim?

digitaltab

In the zone
i suggest zync dual 7, but beware of battery usage, 2-3 hours backup only..
read this:
Zync Dual 7 : Cheap Android Tab, recently launched in India

other tabs i have in mind for suggestion are: lava xtron, wickedleak wammy desire(very poor battery performance), salora protab hd (a good one), domo slate x3d se (good one)

you may check this thread also:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/171386-need-tablet-below-6-5k.html

EDIT: Zync dual 7 is not confirmed as 3g dongle supporting product, though i mailed to zync, and they told me that tab supports 3g dongle and gave me a few names i'll have to find in my inbox...

but again no one in my knowledge has verified it. plz check that...

OP
B

Bodhisatwa

Gunner
i suggest zync dual 7, but beware of battery usage, 2-3 hours backup only..
read this:
Zync Dual 7 : Cheap Android Tab, recently launched in India

other tabs i have in mind for suggestion are: lava xtron, wickedleak wammy desire(very poor battery performance), salora protab hd (a good one), domo slate x3d se (good one)
will zync dual 7 give 2-3 hours of battery back -up for 1 year??

i loved lava etab xtron but i have to order it online and also the after sales service is very poor!
you may check this thread also:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/171386-need-tablet-below-6-5k.html

EDIT: Zync dual 7 is not confirmed as 3g dongle supporting product, though i mailed to zync, and they told me that tab supports 3g dongle and gave me a few names i'll have to find in my inbox...

but again no one in my knowledge has verified it. plz check that...

okay will check that..

loved lava etab xtron but i have to order it online and also the after sales service is very poor!

Top Bottom