Need a sub-4k phone with radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhra

Broken In
I need a sub-4k phone with FM radio feature, preferably Nokia. Which one has good sound quality? All stores are saying Nokia 6030 is being phased out hence out of stock!!! Instead, they have the new Nokia 1650. Any one know how it is? I personally like the Nokia 2310. Which one should I go for??

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
My fav in this budget is Moto FLIP or W220. It looks great, is cheap and most of all has very good fm quality, i.e. the fm reception quality and sound quality both are great.

OP
A

abhra

Broken In
Can you suggest a Nokia model? Actually its for my dad, & he seems to stick to Nokia if possible.

P.S. forgot to mention, he has no fascination for a camera, so a non-camera, good FM reception phone should be Ok.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Can you suggest a Nokia model? Actually its for my dad, & he seems to stick to Nokia if possible.

P.S. forgot to mention, he has no fascination for a camera, so a non-camera, good FM reception phone should be Ok.
Nokia's in this range aren't that good thats why I suggested Moto FLIP. Max. volume for fm in Nokia phones in this budget is also very low. FLIP's sound is very good. Just show it to your dad once. He'll definitely fall for the looks. There is no camera in this phone.

add +1000 and go with Samsung e250
your dad will be really impressed with this one
it has all the features
bluetooth, FM, MicroSD memory support etc
and this slider phone looks very classy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Nokia 6080 check it out here: *www.themobilestore.in/model_details.php?product_id=239

It even has a camera !

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
hahaha everybody here is suggesting different phone. It'll be very confusing for him now! :p

diyarana

Right off the assembly line
by just adding few more rupees you can get samsung e250i
you will not just get FM radio but also get MP3 palyer with it
you can store your music file in it and it has also microsd slot for expandable memory
its nice looking slider phone having also VGA camera
see here for other features *www.blueunplugged.com/p.aspx?p=120851

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom