Need a software to check HDD life or issues/Bad Sectors

ajayritik

Technomancer
Can someone suggest a software that will be able to check if there are any issues with HDD like Bad sectors or any other small issues.
I have 3-4 HDD's which need to be checked if they are good.
I remember using a software which suggested issue with one of the HDD.

Kindly help.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
HDD Life screenshots | Hard Disk Life (HDDlife) - real-time hard-drive monitoring utility with alerts, malfunction protection and data loss prevention functions.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Can someone suggest a software that will be able to check if there are any issues with HDD like Bad sectors or any other small issues.
I have 3-4 HDD's which need to be checked if they are good.
I remember using a software which suggested issue with one of the HDD.

Kindly help.
Use Crystal Disk Info Portable which is free of charge and usage.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
HDD Life screenshots | Hard Disk Life (HDDlife) - real-time hard-drive monitoring utility with alerts, malfunction protection and data loss prevention functions.

When I click on the download link it says Forbidden. Tried from other sites like softpedia.
Same issue

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
For now I think will go with Crystal Disk

- - - Updated - - -

Guys I'm getting caution Message for 2 of the HDD's. What can I do to check more details on this?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
portable version is better. Anyway, best will be to use HDD manufacturers diagnostic utility. Preferably bootable version like seagate seatools bootable version.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
portable version is better. Anyway, best will be to use HDD manufacturers diagnostic utility. Preferably bootable version like seagate seatools bootable version.

Only thing is on couple of HDD's it says Caution but I'm not able to decide why is that message being displayed for that HDD?

Top Bottom