Need a Screen Protector

iTaher

Broken In
I've recently bought an HTC 7 Mozart and I am looking out for a good quality screen protector for it. Please suggest me a screen guard which is thin and completely transparent that doesnt spoil the picture quality on the screen. I've already tried two different screen protector, first one was local one which got spoiled within 2 days and second one is Capdase iXiMAG worth Rs. 450 bought from ebay which is currently i am using.

The later one is good at preventing finger prints but it had spoiled the picture quality of screen. As my phone is running WP7, there are lot of whites and Solid colors. With this screen guard, white is a grainy mix of red, blue and green and so are other solid colors.

So I am looking for a high quality, 100% transparent screen protector along with all the other things like no air bubbles and adhesive residue etc. I want suggestions from persons who actually have used such screen protector. Coz I don't want to waste more money for another bad screen guard, guyz plz help!!!

pauldmps

Banned
Visit a shop & get some decent screen guard. That will cost you about 1k. Other members may recommend the brand names as I don't know any.

Top Bottom