Need a power-cut solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

SahilAr

In the zone
This is insane,totally insane!
I mean this is 21st century and still so long unpredictable power-cuts that too on a regular basis!What the hell!!
Indian Government sucks totally!!
I have been quite for a very long!But now no more.In my area,the power cuts are not predicted and neither scheduled.Once the power is gone,even God doesn't knows when it will return,last night the cut was of 18hrs(continuous:shock:)
Please suggest me a power-cut solution as early as possible,4 days have been passed and i am not able to even take food:hyper::hyper: then how can i sleep in the night:-x
I want a good solution that could run a AC-1 ton,a Dell Laptop(XPS15),a 24 inch HD LED Monitor,2 Fans,2 Tubelights,5 CFls and 1 Cooler.
Budget is 60k max.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Set up a domestic nuclear reactor in your backyard. Will provide uninterrupted power for 100 years.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Set up a domestic nuclear reactor in your backyard. Will provide uninterrupted power for 100 years.

Give me the amount for that and i will setup that nuclear reactor:wink:
The budget is 60K and i need the solution seriously,this is not a joke at all!!

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am sorry, I was in a bad mood then, was sacked from my project.

Since your requirements are heavy, I think you need to invest in a heavy duty generator. There are some from Kirloskar, not sure about prices.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Generator:No,not at all!
It's running cost is not economically good,i mean:spending on Diesel/Kerosene/Petrol is not worth it!Need a Inverter/UPS Solution within that Budget.

mvb4u

Right off the assembly line
Try su-kam fusion series 3.5 kva commercial ups with four 135ah amaron quanta batteries. It is a pure sine wave ups and capable of running 1 ton ac and other home appliences . And it is with in your budget range.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Inverter in your case? :lol:
when will you "recharge" the battery?
genset is the only option, or go 'Solar power', initial cost will be 2-3 times your current budget. :p
Anu Solar Power
SOLAR POWER GENERATORS-Anu Gallant 1500W

mvb4u

Right off the assembly line
Amaron Quanta batteries are VRLA-SMF batteries (Valve Regulated Lead Acid Sealed Maintenance Free).

According to the manufacturer with 200 Ah batteries you can run the following load for 3.5 hrs.
29" T.V. - 1, Fans-2, Tube-lights -2, CFL -2, 1 Ton A/c -1, 360 L Refrigerator - 1.

Last edited:
This is insane,totally insane!
I mean this is 21st century and still so long unpredictable power-cuts that too on a regular basis!What the hell!!
Indian Government sucks totally!!
I have been quite for a very long!But now no more.In my area,the power cuts are not predicted and neither scheduled.Once the power is gone,even God doesn't knows when it will return,last night the cut was of 18hrs(continuous:shock:)
Please suggest me a power-cut solution as early as possible,4 days have been passed and i am not able to even take food:hyper::hyper: then how can i sleep in the night:-x
I want a good solution that could run a AC-1 ton,a Dell Laptop(XPS15),a 24 inch HD LED Monitor,2 Fans,2 Tubelights,5 CFls and 1 Cooler.
Budget is 60k max.

nuclear reactor is not a bad idea if you can get yourself away from the cops..........how much are you willing to shed out.........i am doing a thesis on power consumption if you can pay the bills i might just have a solution

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
FYI You just bumped a 9 Months old thread!
So, what's the harm in it?
Power cuts are ubiquitous, and since summers are approaching again, we'll go with hours long power cuts all through out the day as well as in the night, no sleep, no water (since our electric water pumps won't get power).

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
So, what's the harm in it?
Power cuts are ubiquitous, and since summers are approaching again, we'll go with hours long power cuts all through out the day as well as in the night, no sleep, no water (since our electric water pumps won't get power).

you will have drinking water at least if you use a water purifier inbuilt with a a large storage tank.and some small water pumps like 0.5 hp power can run on inverters too

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Dear Moderators
Please close the thread as i have already got the solution and the replies are not related to the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom