need a mPga 478 socket 945 motherboard

captain_volt

Broken In
Hello guys,
I have a really old computer which worked fine untill the mobo is dead :-x
So right now I need a old mobo for my P-4 .If anybody has that let me know plz.

I also want to know one more thing.there are chinese 945 boards available in the market. Is it fine to use a chinese one?

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Chinese mobo may die in a day...
so not recommended

It s better to change the procy as well...
Wats ur budget?

Zebronics Intel 945 s avail for 1.8K

shantanu

Technomancer
There are a few brands like Zebronics and Necola that are offering low cost 845/945 motherboards. You can get Necola/Zeb with 1 year warranty for 1.3k

OP
C

captain_volt

Broken In
Chinese mobo may die in a day...
so not recommended

It s better to change the procy as well...
Wats ur budget?

Zebronics Intel 945 s avail for 1.8K

thanks manju. for your suggestion . I will get zebro for myself..:smile:

There are a few brands like Zebronics and Necola that are offering low cost 845/945 motherboards. You can get Necola/Zeb with 1 year warranty for 1.3k

thanks.. for suggestions.

ANYCOM

Broken In
chinese 845 m/b with 2x sata cost around 1300 with 1 yr warranty and chinese 945 m/b with 2x sata and supports ddr2 ram cost around 1650/- with 1 yr warranty.

source: my local mumbai dealer

OP
C

captain_volt

Broken In
chinese 845 m/b with 2x sata cost around 1300 with 1 yr warranty and chinese 945 m/b with 2x sata and supports ddr2 ram cost around 1650/- with 1 yr warranty.

source: my local mumbai dealer

But I think zebro is reliable... coz it has a company name on it. In case of warranty on chinese boards, it totallly depends on the vendor IMO..

Chakshu

Right off the assembly line
BRAND has a value dont be carried away by cheap offerings. purchase thing that gives you satisfaction.

ssengupta

Broken In
You mean board has pins on it.. so that means it is for pinless proccy.. dude. and I think G31 chips are for LGA 775 socket... am I rite guys?:idea:

Nope. There is one Socket 478 board with G31. You can contact Abacus Peripherals for availability. Check this out :

Newegg.com - BIOSTAR G31-M4 478 Intel G31 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

OP
C

captain_volt

Broken In
Nope. There is one Socket 478 board with G31. You can contact Abacus Peripherals for availability. Check this out :

Newegg.com - BIOSTAR G31-M4 478 Intel G31 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

Yup!! you are right. It is Mpga 478 socket.. thanks for the information.. I don't think it is available there.
If you know any other indian store who has this mobo .. thanks

ANYCOM

Broken In
both zeb and tht chinese M/B are the same. even zeb import M/B frm china and have quality. u get the best service from local dealer then the zeb S.C.
depends on which dealer you buy. the price i post is the wholesale price.

you can contact tht dealer on 9324919032

OP
C

captain_volt

Broken In
both zeb and tht chinese M/B are the same. even zeb import M/B frm china and have quality. u get the best service from local dealer then the zeb S.C.

:shock:chinese 845 m/b with 2x sata cost around 1300 with 1 yr warranty and chinese 945 m/b with 2x sata and supports ddr2 ram cost around 1650/- with 1 yr warranty.:oops:

:arrow: I think your dealer is robbing you. The correct price of 945 chinese board is Rs. 1500 my dealer is ready to give me on this price.
and you can help me another way:arrow: can you tell me the prices of ddr2 ram there??:smile:

MegaMind

Human Spambot

All the brands is india are chinese make.... Not zeb alone...

ANYCOM

Broken In
yeah thts what i want to say almost all thing are china made.. lol but he said zeb is better then chinese so i said.

@captain: 1500 with 1 year warranty? what is your location? i m ready to buy in qty coz my dealer said he will buy 100pcs/month @ 1500

1gbddr2 dynet : 650/3yw

2gbddr2 dynet : 1100/ 3yw

Top Bottom