need a mobile in 17k

manne

Broken In
please suggest me a android mobile within 17k and it should have HD video recording and should be able to play hd games like asphalt 5 hd

please im in a hurry i need to buy with i this saturday

please help me

LegendKiller

In the zone
go for c7..........its wonderful.................only point to consider is that if you want android then Ace is your choice for dot 15k

Soumik

Padawan
C7 isnt android. though it has pretty good hardware. If you live with symbian, its very good. Just like, if u live with Bada, Wave II is also very good.
From android, only phone with HD rocording(720p) near ur budget is Galaxy SL. Though, u can get near HD recording in Defy through custom roms. All 4 phones have decent GPU and proc. But the choice of HD games would be more on Android than the others... IMO.

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

SE Neo would be overpriced. Ace doesnt have HD recording and less powerful GPU in comparision. Wildfire S actually seems pretty decent. Any idea when its launching and its price?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
then you better wait for newer gen devices which are well optimized to run better games and also come with HDMI out.

OP
M

manne

Broken In
last question just tell me whether ace can be able to play asphalt 5 hd

please today is the dead line for me

Top Bottom