Need a HeAdPhOnE

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hi ambandla and ankurgupta.me!

Hehe.. no need to argue over petty issues.. Yes, i know that in-ear earphones are much better than normal earphones.. That's why i was adamant on creative ep-630. I have no idea about the SE one you are talking about, but i guess the creative ones are better.. Also, i think ep-630 is the cheapest (good quality) in-ear earphone i can get my hand on right now.. So if you could suggest some better in-ear earphone than creative ep-630, id be obliged :)

Also, forget that i wanna use em wid my N70 only.. I just need GOOD earphones.. I dont mind spending a few bucks extra if i get good quality.. And i plan for the future too.. Hehe.. :p

Creative EP-635 look nice.. Can someone confirm the price of EP-630 and EP-635?

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

Yes can someone please provide the price of Creative EP-630? Now i'm interested in buying them too. I need good quality earphone to replace my Aiwa earphones whose right speaker has recently started cracking under heavy bass.

K

krazyfrog

ambandla said:
EP-630 should be somewhere around Rs.1600. Don't know the price of EP-635.
:shock: OMG!! Are you sure? Is this the MRP or the street price? I thought they'd be under 1k.
Btw ambandla, do you have any idea about the sound quality of Sony MDR-W08L?
gmanog said:
EP 630 is available in chennai for around 900 rs.
Dude you shaved of nearly half the price of what ambandla quoted.:) I hope the ones you're talking about have both the left and right earpieces:D If what you're saying is true, then i might be able to buy them.

Last edited by a moderator:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hehe.. If its 1600 here and 900 in Chennai, ill tell Qwerty to buy it for me and courier it to me :D

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Guys how about the ones you get with Nokia 3250?
I liked them better than most of Apple's which i have seen.

Fit in well inside the ear and since no air is allowed to pass, sound quality is also awsome.

BTW, i do not like loud sound!! So my choice would not meet up with most of your's!!

gmanog

Journeyman
krazyfrog said:
:shock: OMG!! Are you sure? Is this the MRP or the street price? I thought they'd be under 1k.
Btw ambandla, do you have any idea about the sound quality of Sony MDR-W08L? Dude you shaved of nearly half the price of what ambandla quoted.:) I hope the ones you're talking about have both the left and right earpieces:D If what you're saying is true, then i might be able to buy them.

Sure it has left and right. Even in Mumbai they bought it for 850 rs (I saw in an other forum, now not in stock)

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
@gmanog: Is that used one or new one? I am damn sure that the new one will not cost anything less than Rs.1500.

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
just to imform u guys..
abt SE W series in-earphones, many shop keeprs sell the duplicate one. It is very difficult to know by looking at it. only the experianced person can tell the difference. Buy them onl if u r sure of the seller OR go to the Sony gallary and buy packed piece at ...1400 bucks.

My dad use these with his 6630...awsome quality..

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
If you are not a music buff, Sony MDR-W08L will be a decent buy but in that price range, you will get much better earphones like the MDR-310LP foldable headphones and there are much much better earphones available for this price in panasonic, creative etc.

K

krazyfrog

Hey ambandla could you please provide a list of great sounding earphones/headphones under 1k. Any company/model will do as long as it sounds great.

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
kalpik said:
Hmm.. *www.techenclave.com/forums/go-creative-ep-630-a-85456.html
Nice :D

Looks like this is without warranty. It's a grey product. No warranty. If warranty is not a concern, you can definitely get it but make sure that you got the original set and not a duplicate and there won't be any replacement.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
ashnik said:
just to imform u guys..
abt SE W series in-earphones, many shop keeprs sell the duplicate one. It is very difficult to know by looking at it. only the experianced person can tell the difference. Buy them onl if u r sure of the seller OR go to the Sony gallary and buy packed piece at ...1400 bucks.

SE GAllery quote me Rs.700/- for HPM-70 with bill + 1 year Warranty.:-?

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
I got one for Rs.850 in Sony world, bangalore about 2 months ago. and I am sure it's not duplicate.

just increase your budget to 1500 bucks and get the EP-630. it's worth every penny. As I told earlier, I would not suggest a headphone for 1k. or you can get the EP-630 in grey market for Rs.900 approx.

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

Checked out the EP-630 in Alfa today. They were out of stock but the shopkeeper quoted a prices of 1k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom