Processor
intel i5 2500k @ 3.30ghz

-Motherboard
One of the classic series motherboards of intel. DG33FB Series

-Ram
corsair vengeance 4GB ddr3

-PSU 450W Zebronics

Can get the card from US too. So suggest me whichever is the best :). Thanks

what?? DG33FB which is an lga 775 based while your cpu needs lga 1155. i hope it is a typo..:)

anyway you have to change the psu as well.
get antec vp450p and r9 265..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
what?? DG33FB which is an lga 775 based while your cpu needs lga 1155. i hope it is a typo..:)

That's just epic ;) but you also made a typo :D Anyway, I think a more beefier PSU would be great like Seasonic Eco 500 and seriously Op should get another stick of 4GB ram to do some justice to the cpu.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

That's just epic ;) but you also made a typo :D Anyway, I think a more beefier PSU would be great like Seasonic Eco 500 and seriously Op should get another stick of 4GB ram to do some justice to the cpu.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

lol yeah.. it happens.:D
anda 500w psu will help him while overclocking the cpu. i would suggest antec vp550p at 3.5k if he cant get the seasonic one. before that he has to mention the model number of his mobo.

Top Bottom