Need a graphics card b/w 9k-15k

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
Hello frnds,I need a graphics card for high-end gaming,can you suggest me a graphics card b/w 9k-15k,

My PC Config is:
Intel C2Q600
Asus P5K Premium
4x1GB DDR2 667MHz Ram
500GB+320GB HDD
Cooler Master Xtreme 500W CPU

OP
sxyadii

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
Hello frnds,I need a graphics card for high-end gaming,can you suggest me a graphics card b/w 9k-15k,

My PC Config is:
Intel C2Q600
Asus P5K Premium
4x1GB DDR2 667MHz Ram
500GB+320GB HDD
Cooler Master Xtreme 500W CPU

Krow

Crowman
Palit GTX 260 SONIC should be enough although I am not sure if your PSU can handle it. It should be available for less than 11k.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
my pick would be Sapphire HD5850 for 17k. this price should come below 15k in a month. this is the only card that does justice to the price tag among new dx11 cards.

Krow

Crowman
Why create two threads for the same thing?
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121970

Thread reported to be merged! :x

Krow

Crowman
Bad question. Both are good in their own way. Why do you need the graphics card? Gaming? 3D work? What?

Krow

Crowman
Then better wait for Fermi to launch. It should reduce the price of ATI 5850 and then get whichever performs better. You can wait right?

Krow

Crowman
Fermi is nvidia's next architecture, i.e, the next GPU series from nvidia. Google it, it has a lot of features which will help your work, i.e designing/gaming.

nns

Broken In
Check back in december if you can wait..
And fermi is likely to be launched at a pretty high price!!
BTW I'd say get GTX275 if you want to buy now!

Cilus

laborare est orare
Don't go for GTX 275. It is not a Direct X 11 card, its a Direct X 10 card and performs marginally better than ATI 4890 which is priced at 12k.
So the 14k price tag is not justified, at least now when the Direc tX 11 cards are emerging.
My suggestion is waiting 1/2 months for the price drop in Dx 11 cards and go for the ATI HD5850 instead. It is far better than any of the present Direct X 10cards. It performs better than the mighty GTX285, most powerful single GPU offering from Nvidia.

OP
sxyadii

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
Don't go for GTX 275. It is not a Direct X 11 card, its a Direct X 10 card and performs marginally better than ATI 4890 which is priced at 12k.
So the 14k price tag is not justified, at least now when the Direc tX 11 cards are emerging.
My suggestion is waiting 1/2 months for the price drop in Dx 11 cards and go for the ATI HD5850 instead. It is far better than any of the present Direct X 10cards. It performs better than the mighty GTX285, most powerful single GPU offering from Nvidia.

today I gone to computer dealer shop in Nehru Place,New Delhi to buy HD5850....but there is not even one HD5850 graphics card available in the market....

Cilus

laborare est orare
today I gone to computer dealer shop in Nehru Place,New Delhi to buy HD5850....but there is not even one HD5850 graphics card available in the market....

These cards are available in online shops. So even if you don't find in Nehru Place, you can find it from lots of online shops. Probably it will be available in your place after 1 or 2 months. Just wait for some times.
You can check the price in *www.lynx-india.com.

OP
sxyadii

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
I dont have credit card to pay online...Computer Dealer said me that he will arrange me HD5850 next monday...
which is better MSI HD5850 or Sapphire HD5850??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom