Need a graphics card b/w 9k-15k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krow

Crowman
You don't need a credit card to buy online dude! The world has progressed a lot. Go to www.lynx-india.com and take Amarbir's contact number. He is the owner of the site/shop. He has the cards in stock IIRC. Talk to him about payment. He will tell you how you can pay. No need for a credit card. He also ships to Delhi real fast AFAIK.

OP
sxyadii

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
Is there any sapphire shop in New Delhi in your mind where I can buy sapphire HD5850 ???

Krow

Crowman
I have given you the link. If you don't wish to buy online, then get the MSI from Nehru place. But if you want to buy online, then get it from the link I have provided. The seller is a very reputed dealer. :)

otpsurvive

Broken In
Well, you could wait for the Fermi but only God knows when it is coming out. Yeah, I hear all you booing and saying that it is coming this December but I don’t think nV will be able to achieve this deadline considering that the sample showed in their expo was a fake one and they’re struggling with a lot of other problems. They only recently have launched a DX10.1 card and seems like they’re having troubles implementing DX11 support too. So, keeping all this in mind, I’d suggest getting the HD5850 right away and Enjoy the highly immersive graphics experience now.

Last edited:

rohanmathew

Reader of Trust 2009
go for saphire HD 5850

----------------------------------
This is based on reference. Pls feel free to comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom