Need a Good Phone with WiFi and multitasking---> pref Symbian

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayuboy

Journeyman
Hey Guys

I am looking for a good phone with Wifi and Nice cameras and the shone should support multitasking like playing many games at once and running many apps and still able to receive calls.

It should also be a nice music phone or at least nice music capabilities and nice memory. 16GB for eg.

My budget is 15k and I have Short listed

Nokia 5800 EM ---> 250Euro

Nokia E71

Nokia E63---> does it have a-Gps support?

A-Gps would be a bonus

I am a hardcore music lover and I need phone to browse net and run game or any other apps.

I think you understand my needs as i am bad at explaining ^_^

Tamoghno

Padawan
5800 is not for gaming . Get n82 if possible. I heard its 17000 at chroma.
E63 dont have agps . And some people reporting hissing sound via headphone , so its not for music.

acewin

Point Blanc
i was just checking samsung G810, can anybody tell how good it is has all of these features.
Beside that there is G800 also, but it does not has wi-fi

OP
A

ayuboy

Journeyman
Yeah N82 Is Nice but Looks @_@ and Won't the keys give a l'l problem for browsing and internet use?

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
N82 is a super cool phone packed with a lot of features..See the black one..It really looks nice...Check out 4 urself...

Many people on the forum were complaining about the keys of N82 when I had bought it..But 2 tell u the truth, I haven't faced a problem with the keys even 4 a single day..Infact, there is a lot of spacing between the keys, so chances of pressing the wrong keys r minimal..And then u do get used 2 the keys within 2 days of usage..

Best 5 MP cam with a Xenon flash (I don't carry my digicam now)..GPS, TV-Out, 3.5 mm Jack, Symbian OS..Hardware accelarator, N-Gage 4 gaming, Wifi, 3G etc. What more can u ask 4?

If u really can increase ur budget, go 4 it..

Last edited:

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Yeah N82 Is Nice but Looks @_@ and Won't the keys give a l'l problem for browsing and internet use?
n82 is awesome..many n82 owners here and you'll hardly notice complains about the keypad..you will get used to it with in a day or so:)

OP
A

ayuboy

Journeyman
accha --
I checked it out on sites.. pretty good reviews. I'll go see it for myself on Friday. cuz tomm is Vote day _!_

So another phone that is inside my 15k budget?

OP
A

ayuboy

Journeyman
Sony ericcson phones hate me. bought 2 Walkman series phone in a year and both phones were as good as brick in 9 months.
First was W5xx and it's camera got spoilt after i dropped from 1 feet.

I want nokia cuz it's like Maruti Service stations everywhere and would last like Maruti 800.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
n82 is waay out of your budget. check for w705 i believe it has wifi too

He wants preferably a Symbian.

Ok..If budget is a constraint why don't u get a N73 Music Edition for urself..Its cool 2..And get a creative EP-630 with the rest of the money..Music will rock...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom