Need a GamePad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Like I said, it costed me 1.6k from Lamington road out here in Mumbai. Official price quoted at Croma & Planet M showrooms were absurd (around 2.1k). Better get it from some local market.

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Is there a specific model number or things to see before buying... can u show a pic of the one u have

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
local controller for rs 300 wid vibration feature

no tension of service ,maintanenace , warranty and ****
just throw away wen nt working

i m using since 15 months and still it is working 100% alright

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^Most new games dont support local ones.

An example is FIFA09. It works with my friend's original MS Sidewinder gamepad but dosent recognise my other friends local gamepad.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Is there a specific model number or things to see before buying... can u show a pic of the one u have
There is only one wired MS Xbox 360 controller. They just re-package the windows controller with a driver disc & that's all. This controller doesn't have any fake models & the packaging is a sign of how much care MS takes of it's products. No one can open it & repackage the contents.

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
^Most new games dont support local ones.

An example is FIFA09. It works with my friend's original MS Sidewinder gamepad but dosent recognise my other friends local gamepad.

isnt gamepad recognition etc dealt by windows itself so specific games not supporting it seems to be pretty much impossible??

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
lol to physcho and all others who wrote below him

i hav local pad that too china made
and i can run fifa 09

if u want prove come to my hamachi netwrok and i will play fifa 09 wid u using my LOCAL GAMEPAD

Its weird to hear new games dont support local gamepads
Awhhhh

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
lol to physcho and all others who wrote below him

i hav local pad that too china made
and i can run fifa 09

if u want prove come to my hamachi netwrok and i will play fifa 09 wid u using my LOCAL GAMEPAD

Its weird to hear new games dont support local gamepads
Awhhhh

Ok TechKing... lemme upload a video on YouTube if you dont believe me.

Hail to the king everyone!

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Can someone tell me where to get this in Kolkata and how much does this Xbox Wired controller cost here..

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
i dont know wat u all guyz mean by local

my Gamepad is worth rs 300 wid vibration feature. It came well box packed but it is not of renowned company. Made in Delhi

and it runs every game i play
f08,09
all nfs
all cod
25to life
mirror edge
and some little old games like pop and others

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
i dont know wat u all guyz mean by local

my Gamepad is worth rs 300 wid vibration feature. It came well box packed but it is not of renowned company. Made in Delhi

and it runs every game i play
f08,09
all nfs
all cod
25to life
mirror edge
and some little old games like pop and others

BTW, you also play CoD with a gamepad ?

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
Can someone tell me where to get this in Kolkata and how much does this Xbox Wired controller cost here..
xbox 360 wired controler is the best seriously since all new games support xtreme pad format thats the xbox 360 controller only. its available in city center for 2k. or any other place the sells xbox 360 :)

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
xbox 360 wired controler is the best seriously since all new games support xtreme pad format thats the xbox 360 controller only. its available in city center for 2k. or any other place the sells xbox 360 :)

Which shop in City Center

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
Heeeeeeeee

Good Joke

I know mirror edge is not officially released for pc
but i hav it FOR PC

Giving Details for wen ?? how ?? is not allowed on this forum

So jus contact me on messenger if u need details, D GAME or screenshot for prove

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
LOL! PM me the screenshot. I'd love to see from where did you get the game for PC when it's not even out for reviews or previews. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom