Need a feature phone in 6k

vishurocks

Journeyman
Hey guys suggest me a good feature phone for multimedia use in 5k-6k max. Plz avoid indo-chinese brands and i don't need a qwerty also. Plz suggest me soon

pauldmps

Banned
You won't get qwerty under Rs. 6000 anyway.

My suggestions are :

1. Nokia 5233 - Symbian OS, Touchscreen, Multitasking but no 3G
2. Nokia X2 - s40 OS (Java), awesome camera (5MP with flash)
3. Nokia C3 - s40 OS with qwerty (priced slightly above Rs.6000)

abhidev

Human Spambot
Hey just read abt the Lava touch cellphone with IPS display...the one used in LCD's....its said to have better colors and contrast than AMOLED....and it cost arnd 6k....checkout once...has good set of feature too...

pauldmps

Banned
Hey just read abt the Lava touch cellphone with IPS display...the one used in LCD's....its said to have better colors and contrast than AMOLED....and it cost arnd 6k....checkout once...has good set of feature too...

The OP is not interested in Indo-Chineese brands so this does not seems a good idea.

azzu

AJJU
Nokia c5 for a full feature rich mobile (though doesnt have wifi and cost 7k)
and nokia c3 for wifi , querty etc.,,

OP
V

vishurocks

Journeyman
Hey guys thanks for ur suggestions. I m looking forward for x2 and c5. But plz confirm the exact price of nokia c5. And also tell me if nokia 6303i is worth paying extra 1k bucks over nokia x2, which one is better

pauldmps

Banned
dont buy x2.. hangs alot.. i wont suggest.. i have used for 1-2 months n den sold.. 6303i is a nice phone in ur budget

I have used an X2 & it does not hang like you said. I think its a unit-specific issue you had.

@vishurocks
Anyway, my suggestion would be to get the 5233 unless 3g is your requirement. The phone supports multitasking, has big screen & quite a lot of apps. and price would be just about 6k if not less.

The c5 is expensive & will set back you about 7.5k. Its d-pad is horrible to use while other keys are large enough.

If camera is your only requirement, go for the X2. It is a poor value for money, buying a s40 phone for 6k. It lacks 3g & its keypad will make you sick!

If music quality is your main requirement, I would suggest you the Samsung Champ (c3303k). I am currently using this handset. It is an excellent value for money. You get a touchscreen phone with killer looks & great music quality for just 4k (get a good earphone for rest 2k if you like).

gunda_26

Broken In
In this range SE Cedar can also be considered.Review of this phone on internet are good.Cost abt Rs5500.Good camera,good music,3G,3.5mm audio jack etc.Disclaimer:-I myself never tested the phone nor do i own it.

OP
V

vishurocks

Journeyman
Yeah i know about many hanging problems with it. But some says new firmware 4.9 fixes many problems with it. Somebody enlighten me about it. And keep suggesting as i will be getting it tomorrow,till then i am open for alternates

siddhesh222

Journeyman
I didn't see the point of this thread, You asked for user opinion and ended up buying a totally random phone :/. Thanks for wasting our time.

Top Bottom