E7400 @ 3GHz
ASUS P5K PL-CM
4GB DDR2
MSI HD4670 1GB
17" CRT
Philips 2.1
Zebby 450W
160GB Seagate + WD 640GB

. The updates will be i'll change for 5670 or 6670(if it comes ) and will add a couple more HDD's. So please suggest a GPU considering this in mind.

My budget is 2.5k and can't stretch any.

I currently zeroed at FSP Saga II 500W, but will that handle all the above said?

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
CX400 is good enough for your needs
the seasonic 430w is the same unit as corsair's i think
both are the best choices according to your needs

Since neither 4670,5670 or 6670 require external power cable, these PSUs would be good enough

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ furious gamer

yup seasonic is solid as well. your choice.

Last edited:

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
I know that.

BTW Are u sure CX400W is enough? What about the S12II 430W @ 2.6k?

This is also an 80+ certified PSU.

its more than enough. even a 6850 can be handled by FSP saga II 400W. so corsair is somewhat better. look, the power consumption you see on internet calculators is much more.

search for seasonic reviews though.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
if you are buying from np then visit tirupathi at 62-63 skipper house they have corsair ,seasonic and tagan.

so you can choose in one shop only ,this will end the hassle of running around.

fyi, the tagan 500 is 3k inclusive of tax and they rebate substabtially on it otherwise go for seasonic 430.

if you are buying from bangalore and not from delhi then here is tirupathi address:

Unit No.211,Vishal Towers, 16th Cross,1st Main,Off Mission Road S.R.Nagar,Bangalore-27 Phone - 09343807936 Contact - Ansar Khan

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Corsair's CX & VX aren't way ahead of FSP Saga II. its just that under load, Saga series can't provide much power over their already labelled rating. but the Corsair may last longer & may have better safety features.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ you can say that for cx but vx is in a different league. Vx 450 can handle upto a gtx 560 or 6950. Saga can take upto a 6850 or t best a 6870 imo.

Top Bottom