need a dac

josin

In the zone
so dap is the option for me now

k guys my two fishes are in two directions(momentum - slight v-shaped n shure se215spe - warm n bassy)

so it seems i've to use two separate ones

so going for fiio x3 for momentum and then see how it works with se215

if it is sounds too dark or i dont like the pairing, then i'll go for something like sansa clip+ for shure se215

where can i buy x3... proaudiohome is the only option..??

Why take chances with your precious? Proaudio home is the official seller, they give warranty and service...ultimate peace of mind...:). If you are ordering from proaudio home do not forget to call them for a faster shipping.

OP
C

chandhu

Broken In
bro i couldn't find it in ebay.in

Why take chances with your precious? Proaudio home is the official seller, they give warranty and service...ultimate peace of mind...:). If you are ordering from proaudio home do not forget to call them for a faster shipping.

yeah ofcourse bro
i've checked for official dealer in india from fiio website
yeah its pristinenote.. proaudiohome is retail site

just to know if there are any other options

josin

In the zone
bro i couldn't find it in ebay.in
yeah ofcourse bro
i've checked for official dealer in india from fiio website
yeah its pristinenote.. proaudiohome is retail site

just to know if there are any other options

There are no other approved retailers in INDIA apart from proaudio home and beware Fiio has now introduced a "Check Authenticity" page...I think they are facing a piracy challenge from there own home land.

OP
C

chandhu

Broken In
okay
proaudiohome offers signature acoustics c12 with fiio x3 @ 17348

only x3 @ 15750

how about c12 for 1600..??

should i consider it..?

josin

In the zone
okay
proaudiohome offers signature acoustics c12 with fiio x3 @ 17348

only x3 @ 15750

how about c12 for 1600..??

should i consider it..?

You already have pretty good pair of headset, I don't think its ideal to buy C12 for you. But if you want to give a very good gift to some one ( say your GF) who loves music, then its a must buy @ 1600.

OP
C

chandhu

Broken In
hi guys...

few days back i was searching for deals to buy x3 and i cam across adorama.com

they offer it @$139(black friday offer)

i asked my relatives in us to buy it for me n they did

bingo @ rs.8660/-

ofcourse worrying about warranty and all

hoping it works good

josin

In the zone
hi guys...

few days back i was searching for deals to buy x3 and i cam across adorama.com

they offer it @$139(black friday offer)

i asked my relatives in us to buy it for me n they did

bingo @ rs.8660/-

ofcourse worrying about warranty and all

hoping it works good

its a steal at that price....

OP
C

chandhu

Broken In
yeah i stoled it:lol:

guys need a suggestion for a headphone for fiio x3

budget $150... buying from us

how about sennheiser hd598

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
The FiiO X3 has a dark,warm, smooth sound with a little laid back nature tyical British sound, If I were you I would get the Grado SR125i with them for the perfect match and balance.

josin

In the zone
Agreed. The video list the most commonly preferred headphones in that price range.(100$)

IMHO there is no best headphone....Every one has there own preferences and likes. My best will never be another's best. I may like those "V" shaped ones more but you may not. So Try the one you want to buy and then go buy the best for you.Oh and never allow the Sound bug to bite you...I've been bitten so badly.

Look Here to have some fun *my-headphone.com/en/vote/load/15a18fa7.html

Darth Vader

In the zone
IMHO there is no best headphone....Every one has there own preferences and likes. My best will never be another's best. I may like those "V" shaped ones more but you may not. So Try the one you want to buy and then go buy the best for you.Oh and never allow the Sound bug to bite you...I've been bitten so badly.

Look Here to have some fun beyerdynamic - design your headphone

lol.....very true. Each one's hearing capability is different and their taste in genre, sound production varies. And i never said they are the BEST.

But at the same time, we don't have access to all Headphones or even those we wanted to try in India.

Those Beyerdynamic LOOKS absolutely stunning :)

OP
C

chandhu

Broken In
hi guys
fiio x3 is out of stock i@ proaudiohome.com and adorama.com
have to wait
i decided to go for grado 225i

josin

In the zone
But at the same time, we don't have access to all Headphones or even those we wanted to try in India.

+1000 to that. Please do something Amazone.in. I still have some hope left in amazone

Top Bottom