need a cabinet

Sarath

iDota
^ That pretty much sums it up.
IMG_4986.jpg

mfg.jpg

MegaMind

Human Spambot
@sanoob.tv, If u wont be installing GPUs longer than 10.5", NZXT Gamma is the ideal choice even under 3K...

Sarath

iDota
Front USB3. Hmm...I haven;t got any USB 3.0 devices. How many have you guys got?

If none then a rear one shouldn't really bother.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^But your tempest evo looks super man.I just loved its transparent side panel.Super chassis.

d3p

PowerHouse
Probably for those you haven't got Front USB3.0, try getting a male to female USB extension [INR 150 max], that will fix the case. I have done it for my motherboard & performance is quite noticeable between 2.0 & 3.0

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Probably for those you haven't got Front USB3.0, try getting a male to female USB extension [INR 150 max], that will fix the case. I have done it for my motherboard & performance is quite noticeable between 2.0 & 3.0

Pics pls??

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Gamma is best man go for it.Under 2k rs it has cable management space, and many more facility :)

MegaMind

Human Spambot
d3p5kor, ya i was thinking the same.. but hav u tested the speeds directly on mobo n with these extensions?

d3p

PowerHouse
^^ dude, i have transferred a big *.iso file to pendrive to USB2.0 & then tried the same with USB3.0.....Observed a significant amount of speed difference between the transfer rates & timings.

thats it...BTW to be clear i have two USB 3.0 slots on the back panel of the mobo. So i order to use them i have used these extensions...

Top Bottom