Need a 19" lcd monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26636

I need a 19" widescreen lcd monitor within rs10000/-.please suggest.if its a dell,please tell me where i can get it?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Dell 198WFp seems to be best choice under 10k. Dell recently stopped online purchase of monitors. U can call their toll free number on home page to enquire bout the nearest authorized dealer or shops.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
+1 for Dell 198WFT. awesome quality and superb performance. Add to that 3yr onsite replacement warranty.

diffuser911

Broken In
How abt the Samsung 953BW?? It seemed to be a good choice from this months review in the magazine...I was planning to go for that...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^yep. this one's also a superb monitor but costs around 12k i think, for which you will get a 20" Dell monitor.

DellTM SP2008WFP 20". Price is around13k (including tax)
20"
2ms response time
2000:1 typical contrast ratio compared to 1000:1 typical contrast ratio of 953BW
integrated webcam
1 USB2.0 upstream port and 4USB2.0 downstream port

diffuser911

Broken In
Guys...I was out shopping for a 19" LCD in Bhubaneswar, Orissa...Truly shocked that hardly 2 or 3 models were available, that too in a few shops. Here were the choices:
>Samsung 943...9.6k
>LG L192W...9.4k
>LG W1942S...9.3k
>A couple of Viewsonic monitors...

The story of despair is that none sported a DVI interface, leave alon HDCP...Am totally confused what to do, as need to buy urgently before 29th of the month...Any suggestions???

diffuser911

Broken In
The Dell guys are charging through the roof for Dell SE198WFP. The listed price is 9200/- on their site, but their reps tell me it will cost 10.6k!!! Anyone who has purchased, please give some idea how there is so large difference?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ Dude. I bought 198WFP for Rs.9,800. Not from Dell direct but from a dealer in SP Road, bangalore. And I do get 3yr direct warranty from Dell.

sonicspeed

Broken In
Dell 198WFP has some problem in contrast.

now days xbox360 has hdmi support so u can use the hdmi converter with dvi port lcd

Last edited:

sonicspeed

Broken In
some friend of mine has it. He told me about that.
sir i want u to check it before buying. please read some review, it might be mentioned there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom