Need 5-10$ in my Paypal Account!!!

Dpak1992

Broken In
Hello guys,
My name is Deepak Yadav. I need 5-10$ in my Paypal account. If somebody could help me , I would be very thankful to him.
I will pay you back.....

thatsashok

peace panda
As per RBI you cannot use the paypal balance to pay for the stuff you want to buy. You can buy with either a Credit card or a debit card.

OP
D

Dpak1992

Broken In
As per RBI you cannot use the paypal balance to pay for the stuff you want to buy. You can buy with either a Credit card or a debit card.

Bro! I am not gonna purchase anything, just want to start businees, it requires some money to invest.
that's why m here......

Hrishi

Bro! I am not gonna purchase anything, just want to start businees, it requires some money to invest.
that's why m here......

Are you planning to pay for web hosting kind of thing ?? See if you got a debit card with a bank which supports VCC/NCC. That should help you with international payments.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
in India you cannot have any balance in your indian paypal account.if there is any balance it will be automatically transferred to your paypal account linked indian bank account.

OP
D

Dpak1992

Broken In
Are you planning to pay for web hosting kind of thing ?? See if you got a debit card with a bank which supports VCC/NCC. That should help you with international payments.

Actually, I am a free member on Freelance.com, want to upgrade my membership. So it require 5-10$ to upgrade.
This site does not support indian debit card or netbanking. We can add funds via Credit card only to this account. That's why I need this small amout.

Hrishi

Which bank you have your b/ac in ?? If you have AXIS/Kotak/HDFC bank , there is a way this can be done.

OP
D

Dpak1992

Broken In
Which bank you have your b/ac in ?? If you have AXIS/Kotak/HDFC bank , there is a way this can be done.

Dear,
There is no need of Bank account. If you have Paypal account and have $ in your account, you can pay directly to my Paypal account.
Actually, if you have credit card then you may help me.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
In Indian paypal account you cannot hold $$$$$$$.

If you are going to pay by paypal, first you have to add DebitCard/Credit card to your paypal account, when you do the transaction(send money), the amount will be debited from your card. Some bank's(ICICI, HDFC etc) debit card works there.
If you gonna receive amount, you have to enter bank details first, or you will not be able to receive funds in your paypal account. After receiving the payment, it will be transferred to your bank account.

OP
D

Dpak1992

Broken In
In Indian paypal account you cannot hold $$$$$$$.

If you are going to pay by paypal, first you have to add DebitCard/Credit card to your paypal account, when you do the transaction(send money), the amount will be debited from your card. Some bank's(ICICI, HDFC etc) debit card works there.
If you gonna receive amount, you have to enter bank details first, or you will not be able to receive funds in your paypal account. After receiving the payment, it will be transferred to your bank account.

Actually, Paypal support only credit card and I don't have credit card.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
if your free bids is not landing you any project how sure you will land a project after buying premium ? i know premium bids appears top side but still...

Top Bottom