Need 2.1 Speaker set under 1.6k with wired controller having headphone jack!!!

gohan89

Broken In
I have a Logitech X-210 since 2008 and I have been a huge fan of it.It is very convenient since it has a wired volume controller with a 3.5mm headphone jack in the controller.

Now it is facing popping sounds and I have tried everything from uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers,taking the 3.5mm pin in and out and restarting, pulling the wires.etc..No Sound is coming out at all.

I want to buy a 2.1 multimedia speaker set with good sound output (both bass and treble), crystal clear sound and loud volume.
IT MUST HAVE A WIRED VOLUME CONTROLLER WITH A 3.5 mm HEADPHONE JACK IN IT!!!! AN ABSOLUTE MUST!!!

OP
gohan89

gohan89

Broken In
I have a Logitech X-210 since 2008 and I have been a huge fan of it.It is very convenient since it has a wired volume controller with a 3.5mm headphone jack in the controller.

Now it is facing popping sounds and I have tried everything from uninstalling and re installing the drivers,taking the 3.5 mm pin in and out and restarting, pulling the wires.etc..No Sound is coming out at all.

I want to buy a 2.1 multimedia speaker set with good sound output (both bass and treble), crystal clear sound and loud volume.
IT MUST HAVE A WIRED VOLUME CONTROLLER WITH A 3.5 mm HEADPHONE JACK IN IT!!!! AN ABSOLUTE MUST!!!

My Budget is under Rs 1600.

I have shortlisted two.. Edifier M1350 and the Logitech LS21.
LS21 in flipkart and all over the net has average reviews and M1350 doesn't have many reviews.

I have faith in Logitech Service and don't know about Edifier and their quality of service.

Please let me know.

Top Bottom