Neat Digit forum

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Darekills4, the script has some very firefox specific features, so may not work flawless in Chrome.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Dude i don't know if its worth. i don't see many people using the extension and low traffic on digit, even I visit here only because of 2-3 threads that too not frequently :(.

I will update it for last time (by tomorrow), sorry :(.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@Darekills, Sorry for the late reply.

I have updated the script to its final version 2.72 which can be downloaded from the version list here. The version is currently unapproved by Mozilla staff so will have to downloaded manually. Once it gets approved, users with old versions of script will be able to see the browser prompt to update the script.

Release notes :
Modified the script to go along with recent forum changes
* Ad-block is working again
* The translator icon does not overlap the text anymore
* mark my replied thread is working again (it highlights the thread you have responded in past)
* Forum width 100%

Download link : (2,289 collective downloads so far btw :p)
*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/11096/versions/2.72 (select the 2.72 version of the script)

Users,
I hope you have found this extension useful so far. I have no plans to provide further updates for this, but if anyone wants to continue providing support for the extension can contact me. I will provide the necessary guidelines (Its nothing special, just simple basic javascript :) ) .

Thanks for the support :)

- Gaurav

Edit : If for some reason the version 2.72 is not showing in the version list for anonymous users, please wait until it shows up (Mozilla has some time restrictions too).

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
Most sites run on ads and if you block them with adblock then you are hampering their existance.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Most sites run on ads and if you block them with adblock then you are hampering their existance.
I don't care. There are plenty of casual users who have no idea how to block ads. Let them target those guys. Ads are pain to my eyes and are blocked in my browser.

Krow

Crowman
^Agreed. Sad that this addon will no longer be developed. :(

The addon does not work for FF4 Beta versions.

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
The addon does not work for FF4 Beta versions.

I made the necessary changes, 2.72 should now onwards work FF4 versions.

I reckon you could get the Neat Digit working on Chrome as it is nothing more than JavaScript.

Yeah its just JS, but in order to get it working on browsers other than firefox you will have to find the replacement of some firefox only supported functions I have used in the script. That too is not very hard :).

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Use Stylish with this: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1293856-post69.html

I reckon you could get the Neat Digit working on Chrome as it is nothing more than JavaScript.

*i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo162/bassam904/Untitled-4.jpg

Top Bottom