Neat Digit forum

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Extension version 2.66 is now compatible with Thunderbird 3.2a1pre.

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
If you are facing any errors today after changes in the forum, get the new version of the extension.

*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/downloads/file/82154/neatdigitforum-2.67-fx.xpi

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
If you don't have credentials on Mozilla web site than download the extension version 2.67 from this page. All versions of the addon are listed there, download the latest one.

*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/versions/11096

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Download the 2.69 version with the quick fix for the problem users are facing in firefox due to the recent forum changes (select the 2.9 ver and install)

*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/versions/11096

Auto update will take time, as the addon will take time to get approved.
Header with AD is still visible , working on it .

Users will get weird errors even with this updated version, Currently in office and very busy :(, hopefully will work on it in night.

sorry for the inconvenience :( :D

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Waiting man for the official release. Now have to browse TDF in like a small window. Add-on had to be disabled.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^
Waiting man for the official release. Now have to browse TDF in like a small window. Add-on had to be disabled.

Please download the new version from the link above, its a temporary fix. I will release a proper version when digit is done with its currently in progress makeover.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Ya, will. Without your add-in..honestly, the forum looks 101% cr$$. All hyper links are greyed out. Cannot make out jack...hell. Its a pain. Are there issues with the temporary build..?

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ The header ad is not hidden and I was not able to test the addon properly. Works as intended for other things.

I'll update it soon, let digit finish with their modification , or I'll have to make changes again.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Could you do something, so the hyper links are not grey. Such a pain to the eyes. Please man.

Aspire

Padawan
^Could you update the greasemonkey script at userscripts as well?

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

The version there is still 2.65 :(

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^Could you update the greasemonkey script at userscripts as well?

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

The version there is still 2.65 :(

Script updated for Greasemonkey users

*userscripts.org/scripts/show/76464

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

^^
Thanks man. Owe you a beer. Hyper links are more pleasant to the eyes. Thanks...!

I'd love someone buy me a beer :D, but this time I didn't fix it, TDF guys did it.

Top Bottom