Neat Digit forum

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Screenshot please :( , unable to see any blank space, maybe its on some specific resolution.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Here
Forgot to point its on the left side too....

Hi, I can see from the screenshot that you are using version 2.65 of the extension which is pretty old :D.

Update to the new 2.7 version and let me know if the problem persists, at my end with the new version it looks fine.

D@rekills4

In the zone
2.7?
All I see is 2.66 on the first page of this thread.....
And I still see the blank space on both the sides....

Note: The blank space is there, only when you are viewing a thread.....

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Ahh, Sorry for not updating that . you can just visit this link for latest versions .

*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/11096/

btw, I am surprised that your addon did not update automatically :( , it should have. Have you turned off Firefox addon automatic updates ?
Or if you are using the Greasemonkey script there is the link for the latest version. :

Neat Digit Forum (2.7) for Greasemonkey

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Getting [Javascript Application] error
Error: oTd.children is undefined

What version, what page ?

There are some errors that pop up if tthe TDF server is down (when the page is not rendered). Since the script manipulates DOM (which does not load in case of server failure) users may face an error.

In case you are facing any error on normal pages with latest version of script, please let me know. A screenshot will be helpful too. :)

D@rekills4

In the zone
Ok thanks......
2.7 works fine......

Something feels wierd to the right top right side.....

*i35.tinypic.com/nnumx4.jpg

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@tarey_g, Raaabo has changed the post display settings. Now the google translator facility (shows as hindi "A") u put there, blocks the first letter of every post.

Can u fix this?

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Update to version 2.71 which includes the fix for language toggle icon. Currently not aproved so users will have to download it from this location.

*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/11096/versions/

Download version 2.71 from here (not Reviewed).

Top Bottom