narendra modi v/s congress

Will modi be again CM of gujarat

• yes : I support him to be CM of gujarat again

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • No : Modi should go

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Doesn't matter :Modi wins or Not , who cares ....

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Gujarat elections on head now ... Its not BJP v/s congress ..but its narendra modi v/s congress ..

the current elections in gujarat will decide the fate of both congress and bjp ..and Modi is getting popular day by day , guess who is gonna win ..

Kaun banega sardar kiski banegi sarkar

nix

i support narendra modi...
he is a man of steel. he commands respect and awe. dont blame him for the riots. there is no solid proof that he supported/helped it. congress has been fabricating stuff against him. even media is against him. he stands alone. if ppl resort to violence...what is his fault? he tried to stop the violence but in vain...

what happened in gujarat was the ppl's wish. they retaliated. let us not be one sided. both muslims and hindu's died. not that only muslims died, as projected by some parts of the media.
everyone talks about best bakery...but no one talks about the sabarmati S6 coach.... why?
are those ppl children of a lesser god?

hindu's have become the worst losers in india... every now and then,our gods are insulted. like the ram setu issue. just today, west bengal CM again insulted ram by saying that it is fictional. it is a cheap tactic to gain votes... by extremists..he is pleasing fundamentalists..

again, the taslima case proves it... he has given in to islamic fundamentalists by telling her to "get out"....

praka123

left this forum longback
taking revenge also does not going to help.he stands for so called hindus in Gujrat,not for all people.how can you expect everyone in a state to accept this.but BJP is a party which is for Hindu's.they will destruct/kill Muslims esp if comes into power.though they have Minority Morcha et al.
My point is we need parties like congress which is somewhat neutral.
Although I accept,due to "teachings",Muslims will be more into violence as the "teachings" directly proclaims and the catechism given by fundamental "Islamic Scholars" in madrassa's will make even a Ahimsa-vadi into a terrorist due to their acts.
But still Mody needs to be neutral.both sides shud calm down.too much of violence,thanks to peace loving religions :rolleyes:

planetcall

Indian by heart
Babri masjid incident was a glorious fallacy of congress rejime ! I support nix for his view on modi. Modi has taken Gujarat to great height and the development work has been really good. People who are there in Gujarat, do acknowledge the developments being done by the state govt. Hinduism is just a card that is being played for the election but I do believe the development work that is currently very stable and on the track, would be a boon for the state.
Regarding Congress, I dont like sonia. I would never support any party that is being led by some foreigner. Congress is supported by Communists and Lalu. I wonder why we have a reason to support congress. The plight of Madhya Pradesh we have already seen. The downfall of Bihar is another glorious act of congress. 60 years of independence and hunger and illetracy looming large in our nation is another gift by the congress. I would never give my vote to congress anyway. We dont need congress ............. atleast not anymore.
*upload.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/avatars/ivoted.gif

karnivore

in your face..
The great Indian tradegy is that, even after 60 years of independence, neither have we, the voters, have matured, nor our political fraternity has.

Modi, indeed, has taken Gujrat a step forward, in terms of commerce, trade and industry. Question is, are all the components of the society included in the "step-forward". The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.

Frankly, as human being, my body does not produce enough spit, that i can paint Modi with. And thats a shame.

As with Tasleema, isn't it irony, that the proscribers of Hussain are becoming her protector. And it is even more of a shame, that Kolkata does not have enough space to accomodate her.

sachin_kothari

Ambassador of Buzz
I recently had a trip to gujarat.
When i asked a few people about the outcome of the elections they said Modi will win outright.
They say he has changed the face of gujarat completely like no one else did.
Also they say he is like a one man army.

OP
ssdivisiongermany1933

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
I don't know what Modi did in gujarat ...but surely he is hard core saffornist .regarding congress its the biggest enemy of majority in India ...

kumarmohit

Technomancer
praka123 said:
taking revenge also does not going to help.he stands for so called hindus in Gujrat,not for all people.how can you expect everyone in a state to accept this.but BJP is a party which is for Hindu's.they will destruct/kill Muslims esp if comes into power.though they have Minority Morcha et al.

They were in power for a complete session. According to the censuss which took place in the time of a BJP led govt, it was proved that muslims were increasing in the numbers in India while Hindus were decreasing.

My point is we need parties like congress which is somewhat neutral.

Neutral and Congress! Go ask the Sikh victims of 1984 riots, who is neutral.

Although I accept,due to "teachings",Muslims will be more into violence as the "teachings" directly proclaims and the catechism given by fundamental "Islamic Scholars" in madrassa's will make even a Ahimsa-vadi into a terrorist due to their acts.
But still Mody needs to be neutral.both sides shud calm down.too much of violence,thanks to peace loving religions :rolleyes:

Totally Agree

karnivore said:
As with Tasleema, isn't it irony, that the proscribers of Hussain are becoming her protector. And it is even more of a shame, that Kolkata does not have enough space to accomodate her.

And is it not a bigger irony that dear Buddha and his red flag bearing bunch who claim to be secular think that secularism is only at stake when the muslims votes are at stake.

Isnt it amusing that when Buddha says that Rama is a poetic nuance, or when Hussein paints Hindu gods in objectionable form, they claim he has freedom of expression but when Salman Rushdie writes a book or when Taslima says something which supposedly hurts muslim sentiments they are lambasted. Some hypocritical double standards they have about freedom of expression and secularism.

Last edited:

karnivore

in your face..
And is it not a bigger irony that dear Buddha and his red flag bearing bunch who claim to be secular think that secularism is only at stake when the muslims votes are at stake.

Isnt it amusing that when Buddha says that Rama is a poetic nuance, or when Hussein paints Hindu gods in objectionable form, they claim he has freedom of expression but when Salman Rushdie writes a book or when Taslima says something which supposedly hurts muslim sentiments they are lambasted. Some hypocritical double standards they have about freedom of expression and secularism.

Can't agree with you more. The communists have always been like this, all round the world.They, themselves become the very insititution that they seek to demolish.

runeet

Broken In
Its a shame, a blatant shame that a party such as congress, which is basically led by a foreigner is at power in this nation. Its like colonialism all over again, they are following the British policy of divide & rule while playing vote bank politics. This nation is a free country & an indivisual utilizing this freedom is told to shut-up. What the hell!!! Now the congress chief calling Modi as a merchent of death, what abt themselves of the Sikh riots.
This bloody party is out to ruin the country. It cannot be allowed to be brought to power again.
EVERYBODY WAKE UP, START VOTING.

OP
ssdivisiongermany1933

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
congress and its allies are hypocrates ... specially RJD

RJD was involved in 1989 bhagal pur Riots where 1800 muslims were killed by official records .. and lalu is biggest lover of muslims

praka123

left this forum longback
a single solution for all the problems in India UNIFORM CIVIL CODE :)
That puts an end to everything that a major "minority" community does!also minority appeasement for votebank must be stopped esp with the major "minority" community as India holds the 2nd largest population of that "minority" :rolleyes:
Real minorities in India are Christians,sikhs,jains et al.give them the attention and justice,not to "major" Minority :x

runeet

Broken In
Basically there should be no minority. The biggest joke of our constitution is that it says 'everyone is treated as equal' & then talks about various minorities.
If the minority concept is completely eliminated, India can readily progress.
And by the way, judging by their rate of reproduction I dont think Muslims are minority any more.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
++1 for praka's suggestions for UNIFORM CIVIL CODE ..but my dear that will not be possible due to cheap vote bank politics :x

I am a big supporter of Modi ..Make him the next PM candidate (who gives a wink to Atal and Advani ??) and see BJP win all over India ...

Gujarat is a developed state and all credit goes to Modi

Make him PM and see the revolution :D

Pathik

Google Bot
Dunno abt the riots but it is true that Narendra Modi is the man behind the Progress of Gujarat.
We need powerful ministers like him

vicky_l7

free as a bird
even i support him its so ironic that people who talk of secularism is the most who doesn't follow it like congress

praka123

left this forum longback
Dictator
Modi is a dictator though he did afaik many good work.he is a terrorist against Islamists ,but in that work,he got hate syndrome against every minorities.I know that majority supports him more for his hindutva politricks.

Modi as PM candidate?
Still Modi is never ever imagine to be a PM candidate,He is made as a such a hindu fanatic by the resident terrorist Islamists who provoked and got what they needed via Modi(Killing of Muslims in Gujarat).
Fanatic?
But now modi himself became the biggest terrorist.he gets support from majority Hindus,but the hate wave he has with Islam and along with it Christians too made him a moron infront of other human beings in Gujarat and India who are not Hindus. :)

I viewed in TV, his childish talks against Sonia Gandhi,that she asked gov to make a "cross" in new 2 rupees Coin!he is a fanatic fool.

Catholic white lady from Italy?Can't Tolerate ?
As an Indian Citizen Sonia(why do u care so much for "made in India" progeny?) has the right to become PM also.she replied well calling Modi "maut ka saudagar".Indeed Modi is Merchent of Death!
she only got the courage to reply what is needed.

Congress is still more secular and Democratic than hindu BJP or its allies like Shiva Sena,RSS.
Indian Origin?
if in that logic that Sonia cant be PM because she is from Italy,caucausian,Catholic Christian,

Then,all Hindu members in british parliament and the Lords should get out of Europe.yeah!that is reality.Europe and US allows Middle-east,India,Pak "immigrants" there and allows them full freedom and many Indians are becoming leaders there.So,no one objected.but Why India cant tolerate Sonia as PM?Thinking a foreigner is ruling you?I pity :x

Congress fails on Islamists agrees
although I agrees congress is silent on Islamists and their missionaries working their to create the universal country of Islam,where the God is Allah,Sharia is the law(inspired from Manusmruti,a violent interpretation) and all non-muslims are kaafirs and Dhimmi's.The provocation from Muslims are difficult to withstand sometimes.
above,I explained what is cooking inside with Muslims.

Minority is not equal to Muslims,But Christians,Jains also includes!
BJP is a definite NO-NO for any minority.Thank God!BJP is still nowhere in South India!.

I can understand that majority Hindus especially in north india got animosity and anger against minorities due to these Islamists!
Believe me,No Christians or Buddhists,Jains are like those fundamentalists in India!dont pour your anger for fundamentalists to average minority men.

I hope my explanation is OK :)

Last edited:

nix

why cant you type in proper english? i had a hard time understanding your time... i've read it twice and still dont think i've got it right..
anyway, from what i ve understood...here is what ive to say:
first off, his talks are not "childish" , that cannot be termed as childish in any sense. he gave it back to sonia. you know how she gives speeches? its hindi speeches written in english :D

why do you call him a terrorist? he is not a fanatic... you need to get your facts right. the so called "proof" is all made up. tehelka is fake.

even muslims vote for modi in gujarat. they like his developmental schemes. its only the media is making too much of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom