3G Services

Double slide mechanism

Dedicated multimedia keys

EDGE

MP3 Player with FM Radio

3D Stereo Surround Sound

Office document viewer

Nokia N97 - Review:

The new Nokia N97, not only superior to all its predecessors in the Nokia N Series range but representing the next level in mobile technology.

Boasting a massive 20Gb of expandable internal memory and a high quality 5 mega pixel camera, which to date has only been previously available in the LG KG920 Leo, the Nokia N97 operates a smooth slide mechanism to reveal a subtly hidden keypad beneath.

The camera is supporting with a 20x digital zoom, flash, autofocus and a 3inch LCD touchscreen display in 16m colours plus the ability to record 15fps on video and a secondary camera for face to face video calling.

The Nokia N97 then reveals how muich of multimedia marvel it really is with its integrated MP3 Player with built-in FM Radio and 3D stereo surround sound to ensure that you get the highest listening quality for your entertainment.

So whether you are a buddy photographer or dance groover, the Nokia N97 smartphone delivers that latest high tech functions in the greatest quality style.

You could even just kick back and relax with your favourite TV programme or catch up with some of your workload whilst lazing out in the garden on a sunny afternooon.

How did you liked this ? Please tell me.

Yours
Ankur Kaushal
You can mail me at ankur_032@hotmail.com

Pathik

Google Bot
n97 hasnt been officially announced by nokia...
it may be a hoax..
but i sure hope its true...
*www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/leaked-nokia-n97-pictures
*www.engadget.com/2006/11/17/nokia-prepping-n97-multimedia-computer/

Last edited:

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Not announced for sure.
They have recently announced E61i, E65, E90, N77 and they just recieved FCC approvals.
These models are going to be released first, and then only you will see future models announced.

OP
B

bluetooth

Broken In
alsiladka said:
Not announced for sure.
They have recently announced E61i, E65, E90, N77 and they just recieved FCC approvals.
These models are going to be released first, and then only you will see future models announced.

This model has been launched in USA & other countries.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
bluetooth said:
This model has been launched in USA & other countries.

You Joking? The N95 is being prepped for launch worldwide right now, and USA :D lol, USA gets launches after even India.

*www.nseries.com/index.html#l=products,gateway

Here is Nseries.com for you.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Check this out... ppl say its a rumour :D
*discussions.europe.nokia.com/discussions/board/message?board.id=smartphones&message.id=29499
That's what I got on the nokia site on a Google search

Who said it's released?
If it was.. it'ld surely b there in the Nokia.com site, @least in the US one (as u mentioned it) :D

Still in doubt? Search it here... in the mother site :D

Thread close? :D

Last edited:

fabler

Journeyman
I'm also waiting for this phone to be release.. I want to buy it ASAP. I'm surf Nokia website 2-3 times a day to get any news about N97.. I'm to curious to get my hands on Nokia N97..

sujoyp

Grand Master
N97 was shown in March 2007:shock::shock:...and yet to release...

My god...thats too late man...2 long years:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom