N95 or SE W960i or E90 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemeall26

Broken In
Hi folks, I have a friend coming in from south korea next week. He can bring me a mobile from there. Please advise, which mobile to buy - the N95, The SE W960i or the E90 and why ? please help me folks. thanks
lovemeall26

Oh I forgot to add the Blackberry pearl or the blackberry curve.

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
if w960i wd hav had edge then i wd surely go 4 it.. But since it doesnt i m confused between it and the n95..

sai_cool

Journeyman
it does not have EDGE - true, but which service provider in india, has enough quality, to provide a decent gprs connection, leave alone EDGE...

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
sai_cool said:
it does not have EDGE - true, but which service provider in india, has enough quality, to provide a decent gprs connection, leave alone EDGE...

That's very true.. Airtel's mobile office really sux nowadays...

oval_man

Journeyman
Be sure that he is not bringing 'demo' piece of W960i or E90, as they are not yet released in Korea!

So,stick to N95 or even ask for "Nokia N95 8GB",a special edition,expected shortly!!

OP
L

lovemeall26

Broken In
I liked the W960i too, due to its cool looks and 8gb, but now oval man has confused me with the demo version, ofcourse my friend wont be so dumb to get a demo phone,but will it work in India on Reliance GSM sim cards? thats the question. N95 is available here at rs. 27400/- with 160 MB internal memory expandable upto 2 GB microSD card. And now oval man says that N95 is coming out with 8GB version. Oh when will all this confusion end - heh heh. will this one come out by the 12th of july 2007. thanks anyways for all the help folks.
lovemeall26

Pathik

Google Bot
demo pieces can be got 4 200bucks.. So no1 can be so foolish to get a demo fone instead of a real one.. Also i dont think thats ny 8gb n95 is coming.. Thats pure BS..

B

bigdaddy486

i recommend E90 with all the facilities of n95 and w960i without walkman player and touchscreen support.........

faraaz

Evil Genius
W960i isn't out yet...if he's coming AFTER its released, then yeah...get the W960...otherwise, of the other 2 Nokias, I'll say get the N95...

S

slash_89

hey how much could the w960i cost when it comes to india.

K

krazyfrog

That was just my guess. But if you think about all the features especially the 8gb memory, 3mpix auto focus camera and touch screen, 36k seems to be correct. K850i would most probably be in the region of 25-30k. (Don't forget that W880i despite not being too special was launched at 24k by SE). The prices will drop down soon to affordable levels though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom