N95 In Rs.10,000 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
Hey guys.. me getting a brand new N95 Phone in Rs.10,000 rupees. Following are it's features :

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n95-1716.php

It's MRP is Rs.27,000 as per www.Indiagsm.com

I would not be getting any bill with this. What do you say. Should I go for it ? Please let me early !! THX

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Where are you getting this from ? Looks like a SCAM......did you fall for those SPAM threads selling XBOX, PS3, IPOD, Cellphones and stufff ?

Be Careful is my suggestion :)

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
So there should be no problem if any take it to ur frnds dad for repair... ;)

Also get one for me :D

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
ya he's a trusted source that's he told me that he won't assure working of each piece though it's genuine. Coz genuine pieces too sometimes are defective. I just wanna have 'The only-BAD- LUCK- guy' who got that defective piece !! SO just confirming from you people

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Even I was getting N series phones for 5K around a year back. Never tried it as the phones were stolen. In your case since you are getting a genuine phone I think you should give it a try. Go ahead.

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
@magnet

Not a charity man.... he said he got a stock worth 200 pieces (they get such stocks from company) to promote and sell is Rs.23,000 unlike market price. They get such for FREE from the company. But company wants them to sell this legally from the SHOP itself. But they are selling just 100 such pieces rest they are selling indirectly and NOT from their shop. So I am getting it in Rs.10,000. Actually for him all this Rs.10,000 is a profit if he doesn't give a bill. While if he gives he gets only Rs.2000 (as he said) but I think he might be getting more.

P.S. Company ofcourse knows about such things for sure. But he said they don't mind sometimes :p

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
I stay in Pune... actually dude I am not a seller. If you are in Pune then I can give you readily...(if stocks last) if not in pune then I might have to think about starting a thread in Baazar section so that others also can get avail of this if they want...however then I will need to charge shipping extra man... don know how much it is :-?

Actually what I am thinking of is, even if it's defective and blah blah.. I can repair it and then re-sell as second-hand phone at any shop. I guess I will recover my cost as it's market MRP is 27k. I should get half price at least !!

Last edited:

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Be Ready for "Lagaa To Teer Nahin To Fakhir", though he is your dad's friend, at same time he said that NO WARRANTY/GURANTEE. If you can affort to losse 10k or do like to use reparirde phone (10+5) with NO GURANTEE go ahead.

If I were you, ask the Uncle to charge 2-3k more but give me 365 days warranty with PAKKA bill (not on katchaa bill or mouth warranty), after all its 10k product.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
amol48 said:
No dude, it's my friend's DAD who is selling ... he is s NOKIA PRIORITY dealer :p

If the source is reliable,then no probs.
But still be careful, i have heard fake N95@ 8K.

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
Stick said:
If I were you, ask the Uncle to charge 2-3k more but give me 365 days warranty with PAKKA bill (not on katchaa bill or mouth warranty), after all its 10k product.

Hmm.. gotta ask for this thing. Thx for the suggestion.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
amol48 said:
Not a charity man.... he said he got a stock worth 200 pieces (they get such stocks from company) to promote and sell is Rs.23,000 unlike market price. They get such for FREE from the company. But company wants them to sell this legally from the SHOP itself. But they are selling just 100 such pieces rest they are selling indirectly and NOT from their shop. So I am getting it in Rs.10,000. Actually for him all this Rs.10,000 is a profit if he doesn't give a bill. While if he gives he gets only Rs.2000 (as he said) but I think he might be getting more.

That story doesnt make sense to me. He did warn you before hand that it MAY OR MAY NOT work right! ? My guess is it WONT for sure.

I think you should be careful, you know what happened to ADNAN PATRAWALA.....dont trrust easy....No offence :)

magnet

Youngling
yup cheap chinese fake one.....now i too bet...even a inteligent guy will sell defective n95 for not less than 20k how come this cheap....

apacheman

Journeyman
Spend some time fiddling with dat thingamajig, n chck if all de features r runnin' fine. only den think of owning it....

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
My friend has purchased it for 30.5K last month.
you are getting it for 10K .. holy **** man ... thats definitely not the original
Priority dealer, if you have a know person. can give you give you discount of few thousands at max. but that low I don't believe it.
either your uncle is cheating you or you are making us fool :mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom