N91 Price cut ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I was checking Mail on Rediff and i notice, today best buy - N91 for Rs.12135 :confused:

*shopping.rediff.com/shop/storeprod...11&strfnbr=2564&frompg=Nokia-N91_shoppinghome

Can anyone confirm the market price :)

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
dude no point buying n91 its not nice i had 2 frd both which had n91 both cells hardware problem occured and had to cell in 4000 rs i think instead buy a ipod 40 gb for 10 k and buy a anyy cell for 2000 rs

iamtheone

Journeyman
@hackers2005.3721:i wud lyk to correct u a little....man the previous versions of n91 had all sorts of problems,hardware and firmware.but the current pieces which are in the market are flawless..its TEH best phone for music(within 15k) nowdays....and yea it sirely is a better idea to get an mp3 player and ne cheap phone but some ppl prefer an all in one package instead of discreet devices.

@sukhdeepsinghkohli:if n91 really costs that much here then.........HERE I COME OH MOBILE MART...thanks for the news dude.will check it out tommorow and will post whatever i find out

iamtheone

Journeyman
true,the n91 is VERY bulky infact and its too big for the jeans pocket too.thats one of its drawbacks but tell me honestly yaar,dont u lyk its luks??dont u think it luks super sexy and futuristic??

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Its confirmed.....i just visited Mobiles Shop yesterday.....N91 4GB is now for Rs 12000 Exact....

Now i am litlle confused to go for 5700(12200) and buy a 2GB card(Rs 1100) or N91 with 4GB for 12000

K

krazyfrog

^^ If you don't need 4gb then 5700 is better cause it has QVGA 16M colour display, stereo speakers, bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP.

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
if u dunoo what to listent hrought speakar then n91 if u want to liten then only 5700 i think 6270 is also a nice option condiring its dual speakr r vryyy nice and cmes with 1 gb and support 2 gb i duuno think its kk for that price bascaill i have not seen 5700 duuno how it looks in hand but n91 music edition looks nice

moh@n

Broken In
Same phone selling for Rs. 11,499 at Indiaplaza. Check this out:

*www.indiaplaza.in/mobiles/phones/PC5112006634391/nokia-n91ed-with-1-year-manufacturer-warranty.htm

Just one issue. When I was going thru its features at Indiaplaza, it says Video Player : No. Does it mean that we can't watch videos on an N91? I really didn't expect that....

K

krazyfrog

^^ Its a mistake! How can you expect it not to have a video player?! It has RealPlayer built-in which plays 3gp, mp4 and rm formats. Plus you can download apps like SmartMovie which can also enable divx/xvid playback.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Thanks for the news... !!!

Guys please tell me, take the bulky factor out and then, Is it a good phone ??

1st time in life I am feeling greedy to buy a Phone :(

oval_man

Journeyman
N91 4GB had lot of software problems which were rectified with N91 Music edition with 8GB,which is available for 19K...

If you really like N91..then better go for 8GB which is more stable! With more features like A2DP!

K

krazyfrog

At 12k, it sure is tempting, especially when one considers all its plus points like 4gb memory, excellent sound quality, 3.5mm slot, stainless steel body, external music keys, wi-fi, 3G/edge/gprs, symbian os, etc. But it also has its weaknesses like heavy body, low resolution display, only v1.2 bluetooth with no A2DP, hard drive, etc.

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Thanks for the news... !!!

Guys please tell me, take the bulky factor out and then, Is it a good phone ??

1st time in life I am feeling greedy to buy a Phone

Same feeling here aswell :lol:

krazyfrog said:
At 12k, it sure is tempting, especially when one considers all its plus points like 4gb memory, excellent sound quality, 3.5mm slot, stainless steel body, external music keys, wi-fi, 3G/edge/gprs, symbian os, etc. But it also has its weaknesses like heavy body, low resolution display, only v1.2 bluetooth with no A2DP, hard drive, etc.

Hmm, now i am getting even more confused. N91 has WIfi didnt knew :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom