N85 Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Its possible to have feature pack 2 on n82. After using n82 and n85 i can say that if u put

1. feature pack 2
2. navi wheel - which was there in pre production n82 but was later removed
3. fm transmitter
4. dual led flash along side xenon flash

then n82 will definitely rock

and if u put xenon flash along side dual led setup on n85 then it will be truly awesome device . Btw, nokia is coming with n85 refreash with xenon flash.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Its possible to have feature pack 2 on n82. After using n82 and n85 i can say that if u put

1. feature pack 2
2. navi wheel - which was there in pre production n82 but was later removed
3. fm transmitter
4. dual led flash along side xenon flash

then n82 will definitely rock

and if u put xenon flash along side dual led setup on n85 then it will be truly awesome device . Btw, nokia is coming with n85 refreash with xenon flash.

Nokia will never do this coz it wants its every phone 2 sell...It will definitely not roll out a truly perfect device and will put some features in one cellphone and others in other cellphones as it is doing now....:mad:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
I think the upcoming n85 refresh will be the one device with all the features onboard. Atleast it looks like one. And i would greatly appreciate if it has xenon + dual led setup ..

pickster

Professional Layabout.
yup. it's codenamed "Athlon" as revealed in the leaked nokia roadmap which was posted on engadget but later pulled down on their legal team's advice.
but, its still there on gsmarena : *www.gsmarena.com/nokia_20082009_smartphone_roadmap_surfaces-news-670.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom