N82 v31.0.016 released and its finally HACkable XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power UP

In the zone
The new firmware v31.0.016 is out and quite surprisingly also released for the APAC region quite fast.
Not yet updated myself but here is the Unofficial changelog. Nothing much new but only minor improvements.

1. More faster and stable than the old one
2. Call ending bug fixed
3. Improved Auto Screen rotation
4. Slightly louder and bit clearer loudspeakers
5. Faster GPS Lock
6. Smoother fonts
7. Wlan connectivity improved
8. Battery performance improved

AND the best news Its finally HACked (and also various other devices) :D

Just check out the modding section in Symbian freak for the exact procedure.

lol Nokia is gonna get busy real soon :lol:

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
now thats gud new for N82 users.sadly i'm not 1 of them anymore.got tired of waiting for hacks for v30 so sold it off.:(

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
now thats gud new for N82 users.sadly i'm not 1 of them anymore.got tired of waiting for hacks for v30 so sold it off.:(

Hacks? LOL! I haven't even received a firmware upgrade for my Nokia 5700 in the past 8 months of owning it. I should have sold it long time ago then. :D

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^^ u missed my point dood.since there was no hacks available for v30, cudnt install most of the apps that i used (like cr****d n-gage games,maps etc), so got pissed off.it wud hav been better if there were no fw updates after v20.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
can i updat my firmware direct from the phone itself through wifi??nokia software updater refuses to install in my pc.

OP
Power UP

Power UP

In the zone
The hacking method was reported to work with N82,N95 and few other fp1 & pre fp1 devices.
But give it a try, it might work.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
oh cool...damn finally they fixed the call end bug...thanks for the info..has anyone tried this one yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom