n82, n95 or n85 ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilpai

Techans
Alright then ...getting my new fone this sunday. So its either 82 or 79. Im not fnatic for xenon flash, music big importance n want gud stylish look 2. The xpress smart covers help here. N since 82 is so much older, i expect 79 too just get better here onwards. Getting it for 19.5k so going for it. Thats cool rite??

any last min suggestions??

Good decision. All things considered and also considering that u r not fanatic for xenon, N79 is the best all round buy at the moment.

I would have bought it for myself if the 5800 had not been announced :))

hahahari

In the zone
well then all I have to do is to wait for the user reviews on 5800Xm before decding which to uy. Seems N85 is clearly the best performer and also looks a lot better than N82.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Here is one nice user review of n85

*www.symbian-freak.com/reviews/n85/nokia_n85_huge_user_review_nexsus_p1.htm

hahahari

In the zone
yogi thnx for that link.

Guys, do you think the price for N85 will fall down early next year??? It would be a real sweet deal for sub 20K

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
n85 price should fall in coming two months. At its current price of 23k, its overpriced. It would be a nice deal for 18-19k..

OP
frederick_benny_digit

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
just got my new n79 n lemme tell u it was definitely worth it...will give a short review later...now going off for vacations with family with my baby n79 :D

PS: got it for 19.8K

Last edited:

nikhilpai

Techans
Is it true that the normal 2 mm Nokia charger does not work with the N85? I read that the N85 has its own separate charger which works only with the N85 !!!

If true, then thats a very heavy price to pay for getting the USB charging option.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Is it true that the normal 2 mm Nokia charger does not work with the N85? I read that the N85 has its own separate charger which works only with the N85 !!!

If true, then thats a very heavy price to pay for getting the USB charging option.

Yes, that's true. The N85 charger has a microUSB connector. But I don't see how that is a problem.

nikhilpai

Techans
Yes, that's true. The N85 charger has a microUSB connector. But I don't see how that is a problem.

In case of other Nokias, if you are outside your home and your battery is low, you can charge your Nokia anywhere using your friend's charger.

With the N85 u become too much dependent on your own charger, so you can't charge it anywhere else, unless u carry ur charger with you everywhere.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
either carry ur charger or carry micro usb data cable and charge it with nearby pc. And dont worry , battery life of n85 is just fantastic.. much much better than n82 and any of n95s ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom