N78 vs nokia 6210 navigator.. price slash

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricane25

Broken In
Hello

Both N78 and navigator had a price slash today. Current prices from poorvika mobile and wavetel (with small diff between the two):

N78 15200
6210 Navigator 14300

I am looking for a good Symbian phone with decent cam and music. N78 has WiFi which is a big plus, albeit a barely usable keypad. 6210 lacks in WiFi, decent keypad, but cheap looks. What do you guys suggest? My budget... 15k.

Wavetel hasn't updated prices online yet, but Poorvika has:

*www.poorvika.com/MoreDetails.aspx?brand=Nokia

Subhiksha unfortunately, have no clue abt the price slash!

Last edited:

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Man, thats great. But this version of N78 doesnt have the much hyped and awaited FM transmitter I suppose. :neutral:

Anyways for the advice; go for N78. Having WiFi is a definite plus. :)

Last edited:

Tamoghno

Padawan
i think newer N78 is coming with FM transmitter. Not fully sure though.

By the way , nokia should officialy kill N73 now. Let the old die in peace . it has served enough.

OP
H

hurricane25

Broken In
any N78 users out there? want a frank review abt the much-cursed keyboard!

and surpisingly n78 doesn't come with any preloaded games!!! whereas nokia 6210 nav has some cool ones incl Brain Champion. just a small difference but still...

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
so which is better??? N78 or 6210 navigator?????

N78 is better IMO. It has a 3.5mm headphone jack, better memory, wi-f and bigger battery. 6210 has an accelerometer though and some will find it's keypad to be the better of the two.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
N78 is great on features and I am loving it. I just realized that my N78 doesn't have the FM transmitter. I checked with my retailer, he said he isn't aware about it and said it won't be available in India. I had checked Nokia's website and it is available in India. Anybody here having N78 can confirm if they are having the FM transmitter.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
lol i was thinking that now with this price drop W760i will be beaten by N78 hands down :lol:

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
i think newer N78 is coming with FM transmitter. Not fully sure though.

By the way , nokia should officialy kill N73 now. Let the old die in peace . it has served enough.
Kill!! Nokia has officially kept the N73 and N93 in the waiting list of the N-Gage compatibility phones!!

Historically, Nokia has always made huge price cuts in September every year
Really? Was not really aware of this.

any N78 users out there? want a frank review abt the much-cursed keyboard!

and surpisingly n78 doesn't come with any preloaded games!!! whereas nokia 6210 nav has some cool ones incl Brain Champion. just a small difference but still...
Dont forget that N78 is a NGage compatible phone!! A huge +.

so which is better??? N78 or 6210 navigator?????
N78 hands down! The navigator only if you plan to use the GPS navigation, as it comes with lifetime navigation license.
Otherwise, N78 has all the features except accelerometer.

nikhilpai

Techans
N78 hands down! The navigator only if you plan to use the GPS navigation, as it comes with lifetime navigation license.
Otherwise, N78 has all the features except accelerometer.

N6210 comes only with a 6 month navigation license.

The older N6110 has a lifetime navigation license.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
as soon as n-gage will be launched for N73 it will stay for 2 more months lol

i seriously think that they should stop the production of N73 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom