N78 users...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
i am thinking of getting the N78 in april ..

please tell is there any problem with the phone that it is priced so cheaply ??? 14k

are you all facing some loudspeaker problem ?

i am getting it for 14k out here ... but some people are saying it is available for 13k .. is it true ??

k4ce

Youngling
hey krates , u might wanna hurry up cos from wat i heard , its difficult to get ur hands on an n78 as stock isnt available (this is wat i was told at one shop)... its too good a deal at 14k ...

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
I had to visit a great number of shops to finally find it....try buying at indiatimes if u dont get it there....And at ebay india its for some 14100(reliable seller) and u can use one of those coupons available and get 1000 off....but again, buying from a local shop is better

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Its a very good phone for what i have heard and read abt it . Try to search symbian-freak forums before making ur decision.

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
i will get it in start of april as currently dealing with board exams

and this SET is not over

here it is available for 15k ... i am waiting for it to come down a little..

lot's of N78 stocks out here :O

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ i even showed them printed page of site quoting price of N78 to 14k they said then buy from there...

so i am waiting for price to come down a little .. then i will jump and buy it..

k4ce

Youngling
it'll might be out of stock by then ... hard to find em ... anyone knows a place in bangalore where i can find one ?

clayman

Broken In
Nokia has removed that cell from its site within one year of its release... i am not suggesting that it is bad but some people have had pretty bad experience with n78. So o do extensive research and if you feel that it is acceptable then go for it!
Good luck! :)

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
I dont find anything bad with the N78, and it is there at every nokia site other then indian....maybe the production is stopped for india

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ after doing a little study i found out that the phone has software issues.. as well as it's speakers will be dead soon and it will not recognize memory card sooner or later.. and you will have to give the phone to nokia service center often LOLZ..

now i am thinking about 5730 XM... hope it comes near 15k mark..

or i will go with NOKIA E55 ... fixed focus camera is a downer..

sujoyp

Grand Master
:evil::evil: Ultimately u found some issues on N78....I hoped that its trouble free...but hardware issues r hard to neglect...

Does that means its out of our "Best VFM list"

look like E55 is a good buy if its near 13k:)

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ that's not a hardware issue but a software error which makes the left speaker bad lolz....

u need to keep on restarting phone to fix it ...

i will see if nokia updates the firmware or go ahead and buy e55...

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
The issue is particular to the production time i think...coz i have read reviews at gsmarena from people who had been using it for months now, they bought it right when it was released
The major cause for the issue is FM transmitter. When people on transmitter and then off it this issue occurs, but then this problem is with negligibly few people relative to other lot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom