n70 screen problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashbang

I have a nokia n70.I recently got a game from gameloft and when i started it on the phone, The logo appeared at the right corner like the screen size for the game was set larger.I tried on sony ericsson k810i which gives an option of screen size.I want to know if there is any option or software to set screen size on n70 too ??

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The game resolution is larger than the resolution of your phone's screen, so you 're facing the graphic issue. Download the correct version for your phone i.e. N70(S60 V2)
The one you have downloaded seems that of S60 V3.

OP
Flashbang

Flashbang

The game resolution is larger than the resolution of your phone's screen, so you 're facing the graphic issue. Download the correct version for your phone i.e. N70(S60 V2)
The one you have downloaded seems that of S60 V3.

Can't I update the symbian OS version ??

sujoyp

Grand Master
N70 is 176x208 and K810 is 240x320...soo its not possible to play k810 games on N70

get java games of 176x208 resolution

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Flashbang said:
Can't I update the symbian OS version ??

No

Flashbang said:
Ok I have got 150 java games from a friend.I wish to install them on my n70 quickly without that are u sure, where to install etc. Can i get a software for this ?

There is no software to resize games. Get the correct version for your Nokia N70 i.e 176*208. Games higher than that or lower will get screwed on your device.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
there is a way to change java games resolution, its about editing meta-inf file in the jar file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom