Which one to buy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluediamond

Broken In
some issues to sort out.... please help::

-w810i worth the > 20k price?
- does symbian of N70 gives more value for price, than 810i?
- the keypad of N70 is very hard/close to sms right? also, battery life low!
- keypad/screen/sound amazing in 6270. but no symbian and less internal memory, and slider!
-cramp keypad in k750i too compared to 800/810i, also only 64 MB, with joystick, while no joystick in 810i
- will mobile phone prices come down nearby...

any other similar ones?

Hi bluediamond

I am using W800i and it is very good, worth buying. I don't think W810 is that much worth buying since K790/K800 are on its way. They will be costly earlier but worth waiting for their 3 Meg Camera.

If I am not wrong I think the extra feature in W810 is ablity to use Bluetooth stereophonic headphones. And also read that it supports EDGE.

I agree that K750's keyboard is not so good but hey the features it gives at that price gives it some extra points.

Can't say anything about Nokia phones as don't use them, never want to use them!!!

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
N70 ..... being a symbian user .... previously was on a p2k platform .... i really can't afford to miss it anymore ...

OP
B

bluediamond

Broken In
hi ird, ya...mobile mania strikes me again and tats when i keep on creating such pagal threads......
also, i keep my budget increasing.. thinking that i wont sell n buy new one once i buy the new for tat much price.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom