Mystery of Zero Resolved

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
I read this sometime back in the newspaper. However, I forgot to share it over here...

Ankur Tiwari is the first person who had invented a new mathematics formula which is capable of dividing by Zero. This innovative formula gives us vast field for new researches and inventions. AnkuR Tiwari had named this formula as ‘Bhartiya New Rule for Fraction’ whose detail explanation is given in AnkuR Tiwari’s book ‘Mystery of Zero - Shoonya Ka Rahasya’.

Check out his website.

Although his work has been verified by CBSE, some people address it as rubbish. (And it might be!)

noob

Cyborg Agent
total BS.
Mystery of Zero – Shoonya Ka Rahasya | Pothi.com

+ .CO.CC DOMAIN ?? WTF...

tkin

Back to school!!
OH MY GAWD, this guy should be thrown out of the country, he is giving india a bad name, if this is possible all the laws of physics and maths will have to rewritten again.

Is this one of those mathematics that we do? Like prove 2x2=2 or like that? What was he smoking when he wrote that? And verified by cbse? That board is ran by buffoons(all edu boards in india are run by them), try getting it verified and published in nature magazine.

Also look at this: Dainik Bhaskar e-Paper Rajasthan | Punjab | Haryana | Madhya Pradesh | Jharkhand | Chhattisgarh

This is worse than "what's his name ethical hacker kid," the worse possible scam, no matter how brilliant he is still a kid, I had never seen any kid do something like this before, kids can be hackers, or scientists based on older research and works but this is fundamental mathematics, I'm getting too riled up right?

And one last rant, read the comments here, seriously how low can you get? *pothi.com/pothi/book/ankur-tiwari-mystery-zero-–-shoonya-ka-rahasya

Fcking scammer.

sygeek

Technomancer
hello, ankur.

Great work my son.

You had completed and get success in most tremendous work of modern mathematics.

We all indians are really proud of you.

I can tell you that you had done a nice and great job by performing this research.

I don’t have words to appreciate you and your research but i can tell you that you had made each and every indian proud on himself or herself to be an indian.

I am very happy that you had taken birth in india.

I am very happy for this also that your research and your work which had solved the biggest problem of division by zero in modern mathematics will create a history in upcoming future and i too will be a part of that history.

I am really glad with this.

You had once again written the name of india in golden letters and proved that india is the best.

I am sure that your research is going to create a revolution in modern mathematics as all the problems associated with division by zero that comes in trigonometry, limit, continuity, integration, logarithm, calculus, etc. Are going to be solved by ‘bhartiya new rule for fraction’.

I know that ‘bhartiya new rule for fraction’ is a formula which is going to be remembered by generation after generation and i really feel proud by thinking that in future whenever anywhere in the world the topic of division by zero will arises than in every time ‘bhartiya’ word will be promoted in your newly invented mathematics formula ‘bhartiya new rule for fraction’.

We all indians are thankful to you for it.

I really pray the god that you get each and every your good wish fulfilled.

I want to see you in the great heights of success.

God bless you, my son !
God bless you !
roflmfao!

sygeek

Technomancer
But, on a serious note, how do we know that it ain't just BS, we haven't even read it, nor do we have true knowledge of mathematics. Although, I agree that there probably is a catch here, but if mathematics follows the true laws of nature, it should define the mystery of zero, or maybe 0 doesn't even exist, but we do have information about 0, so it probably does exist.

So, now the mystery is upon us, and we're left to solve it, alone, nature won't help us here. Either 0 is non-existent completely, i.e. it is an illusion of human mind to solve other corresponding mysteries. Is it just true within our illusion..ah, wait..this is too complicated, I'm leaving it upon the professionals.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
But, on a serious note, how do we know that it ain't just BS, we haven't even read it, nor do we have true knowledge of mathematics. Although, I agree that there probably is a catch here, but if mathematics follows the true laws of nature, it should define the mystery of zero, or maybe 0 doesn't even exist, but we do have information about 0, so it probably does exist. Now the mystery is upon us, and we're left to solve it, alone, nature won't help us.
Does not work that way, it bends the very fundamental laws of physics.

Lets take for an example, from Newtons formula:
F=m.a

Now, say m=0 and F!=0, so by this rule applying a finite force on a massless body a finite acceleration can be produced, this directly violates one of the fundamental laws of physics, you can use this notation on all the fundamental laws of physics and break them, even quantam mechanics cannot violate any of these laws(not for macro bodies anyway), so its not possible.

PS: Please take a look how scammers had taken over the media, remember the nasa kid? You must have read the news back a while ago? Read the rest here:

Original story: Shooting star: UP boy tops NASA - Times Of India

The real news: Gelf Magazine NASA's Prodigy Takes India for a Ride

The fake certificate from NASA: *im.rediff.com/news/2005/feb/23kalam.jpg

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
A Real Thesis, or a Marketing scam for a book... only mathematicians can prove it, and only Time can unfold the mystery!! o_O

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
seriously if this is true, all rules will bend and supercomputer architecture and ALU needs to be changed, it means.. your computer will go dumb... binary bits 0 and 1 will be useless.. no use of NAND, OR, XAT gates .. its totally unbearable lol..

sygeek

Technomancer
If science (maths) can prove the existence of 0, then why can't it prove a simple arithmetical equation?

tkin

Back to school!!
If science (maths) can prove the existence of 0, then why can't it prove a simple arithmetical equation?
Because the equation does not make sense.

Here's an example:

x*0=0 [say x=5]
=>(x*0)/0=0/0
=>x=0

Does this make any sense? The guy above tried to prove this.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
If his equations can prove that ZERO doesn't really mean "NOTHING", only then am I interested!!
For it will be a little relief to let the parents watch the marks then! :-D

now this is hilarious... now i will go to my bank tomorrow... ask them for my balance(i.e. 0)... gift them this book and yippy i can divide my balance with 0 and become the next bill gates :D

NOTE: the above formula can be applied anywhere, shops, malls, hotels.. ANYWHERE :D

Tech&ME

Banned
ha ha :-D

That guy must have been in a prison which made him MAD to write that BOOK!

Throw him out of this country!!

physics will go wild! Newton would have killed him, if he would have been alive to hear that :)

Top Bottom