My Yahoo! account troubling me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Y

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
i thought the same Allwyn .. but yaar! i need a solution! to this ediotic thing! .. to me this is the first time :cry: ..

Now i'm switching to Gmail .. certainly better & fast too .. but i want Yahoo tooooooooooooooooo .....

yep! i tried customer care! it's worth nothing! ... something other than this!

Ashootosh

Broken In
from quite a time our college net lab is also facing some kind of trouble with yahoo.quite extraordinary things have happenned like:
1)u have to logini twice to go inside yahoo mail(first time it says passwd incorrect........ though second time it accepts the same passwd)

2) When u open ur briefcase someone else's briefcase opens but when u click my documents it shows ur own documents

3)when we click on addressbook someone else's addr book opens

4)we r not able to login directly to yahoo groups

..................... possibly due to any virus !!!!!!

iinfi

mekalodu
Ashootosh wrote
1)u have to logini twice to go inside yahoo mail(first time it says passwd incorrect........ though second time it accepts the same passwd)

this is due to yahoo page getting stored in the cache.... and when u click on mail link in yahoo.com or type mail.yahoo.com in the browser address bar .....
the page in the cache gets loaded and on typiing the username n password the same page gets refreshed ....... instead of logging u in.....

the other problems are bcoz ur terminal server doesnt maintain separate sessions for each user .....
if u login to ur college server with the same username then u r bound to face problems .....

this is what is my conclusion ..... it is definitely not a virus

busyanuj

In the zone
it was a problem with the yahoo servers sometime around 22nd feb. related only to the yahoo.co.in IDs.
it's fixed now.

babumuchhala

In the zone
If u still havin problems try this:
Creat an id with @yahoo.com id with country as USA
Go to yahoo.com open two windows of Check Mail.
In one window enter the .com with USA as country id and sign in. The go to the second window type ur co.in id and click signin(dont sign out of the first one).
Maybe this could help

Scorpion

Journeyman
What is the error you get when you try to log in?
Is it bad pass or server not responding?

Sorry,if some one already asked this and you replied.

OP
Y

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
error says: The requested URL could not be retrieved! ... :cry: .. but one of my accounts! with .co.in is opening but the other one is not opening from outside even!

DUnno wat the hell is this! :cry:

& by the way djmykey tell me abt Naruto! is it still availablr for free download! ..in case U r fan of the series ... isn't tht OROCHIMARO ?? :roll:

Why does IE does not show any names in the dropbox when I double-Click on the "username" field in YahooMail when it does so in Gmail?

Also Why does FF or IE's Password Manager REmember Yahoo Mail's Password & Does'nt even ask to Remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom