My Yahoo! account troubling me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
hi! all

from the morning itself my Yahoo! is not getting logged in ... instead whenerv i get a mail .. through mesenger i can get it in! but i cant compose any mails bcz i cant sign in .. tht is my pricipal account wat could be the reason .. mates! :cry:

Scorpion

Journeyman
Is the trouble still there?
What browser do you use? Try enabling cookies. What error does it give when you try logging in?
Yahoo!Mail sucks, its time to get rid of it. Get a Gmail account.

hikapil

Journeyman
Scorpion said:
What browser do you use? Try enabling cookies. What error does it give when you try logging in?

Yahoo is much better than Gmail
Gmail is still in its beta version an U cannot compare upto the time when Gmail comes out of Beta Version.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hikapil said:
Scorpion said:

Yahoo is much better than Gmail

Gmail is still in its beta version an U cannot compare upto the time when Gmail comes out of Beta Version.

NO WAY!.. even if its out to PUBLIC GMAIL is gonna beat all:D except that they dont have a messenger they rock.. and if u notice.. its only after GMAIL came Yahoo started 250 MB.. n also started SEARCH MAIL DIALOG BOX :D so GOOGLE ROCKZZZ!!!

OP
Y

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
yes! man problem is still there! it is not effected by the browser i think now! it's sth else .. bcz i'm not able to sign in newhere except messenger or ne other comp....

now my frd's R also facing the same problem!
:cry:

Charley

Just Do It
chck ur cookies......... U might have a bug there tweaking up settings.....

try running ur spyware or trojans softie

or

u may have been truncated by yahoo care....mine is up and wrkng....

:eek:

OP
Y

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
MAn! i have tried it on so many different comps .. I have written it above itself !!

many of my frd's can also dunt access their account but some of them can ... dunno plzz help! i have so much to do with my account! yet!

iinfi

mekalodu
when u open YMessenger
in the menu goto messenger >> yahoo account info >> type ur password >> and then frm here goto YMail ....
u will get an option at the right top of ur page ....

if u cant read ur mail still .... thru this YAccount info change your password ... and then try ...

if still unsuccessful ....try mailing Yahoo Customer Care ....
good luck

OP
Y

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
People! seems like all the users with extension ,.... as .co.in Cant access their account .. but the rest with .... .com can access their acounts & mails properly ...
yaar people i have just one net frd & she mails me daily .. i'm dieing to read her mails .... & wanna reply her too ..
& the worst of the worst is ... she also changed her pass without informing so i cant read the mails from her send folder as i cant sign in to her account :cry: .. ..

& iinfi I have already tried ur solution ..acc information is coming but still cant sign in! .. thx! mate for ur suggestion!!

Well i think many of U must be having their accounts with ...co.in can U signin to ur INBOX .. do inform me ..plz understand the emergency! :cry:

tushar_novice

Broken In
I can sign in
I have an account on .in domain
Why don't
you enter from the .com domain
They will aceept your entry if you have a valid yahoo account

Charley

Just Do It
:idea:

Post a msg to the yahoo care to get that fixed...... I'd had a couple od prob in yahoo some time ago & i'd given a complaint to the care & they fixed it within few hours......

That's all..........

Charley

Just Do It
Navigate this link

*mail.yahoo.com/?.intl=us

Locate help on the right , top ...... There u can check out the question / problem and post ur query..........

:lol:

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Prob might b with the inet centre or computer u use... yahoo can't do that grave a mistake... try again @ a different centre...

AND GMAIL is great... not countin Yahoo out... also DIDJA TRY SPYMAC....

suj_engico

Broken In
HEY MAN
I feel that it is a Browser problem
Sometimes IE6 blocks the JAVASCRIPT content of the page.
this results in an error
Try using OPERA or FIREFOX

OP
Y

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
People! i have already explained iit clearly tht its not a browser problem .. its not ne comps problem .. its sth else ..

plzz understand this thing first! & then put ur suggesstions!! :cry: I'm already in graves!!

not only me! whole of my frds in our campus cant get into their accounts.. with .co.in extension ..rest with .com can easily access their accounts! with full masti!

wat the heck is it! yes! i cant change my network! for now!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well if all in ur institute are facing the probs then i guess its a Isp Server slowdown on Yahoo Mail.....did this probs start recently????? was yahoo working fine before?????? Also can u get into Yahoo messenger....if yes then try acessing ur A/c Via its Mail Checking Facility :)

Just contact ur Isp for some details on it....this might be a temporary probs on yahoo's part too.......thats why i always sticky to my rediff A/C.....never given any hitches yet :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom