My UPS has a weird prob?

clerkman1612

Journeyman
I have Microtech UPS 600 VA. :blush:My UPS works fine through the day.But at night (especially after midnight) it starts making a beep noise with its green light blinking rapidly.If I press again its button then green light changes to red which means its working on battery so there fore I have to shut down my UPS and So I cannot run my Computer. And Plz do notice in day time UPS always work good in my computer. The prob comes only at night. Is it due to very low temperature in room?:unsure:(I m in Delhi so it is very cold at night).
Plz check my Signature for my PC configuration. Thanks in Advance.:D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
As far my understanding, it is due to voltage irregularity in your locality. Buy Belkin's spike buster and plug in ur UPS in it.

I used to have the same problem with my APC 650VA ups 7-8 months back. And that really killed my UPS. Now I've just included the spike buster in the system and no issues like that.

Try and reply.

OP
clerkman1612

clerkman1612

Journeyman
As far my understanding, it is due to voltage irregularity in your locality. Buy Belkin's spike buster and plug in ur UPS in it.

I used to have the same problem with my APC 650VA ups 7-8 months back. And that really killed my UPS. Now I've just included the spike buster in the system and no issues like that.

Try and reply.

rhitwick
What is spike buster?:-|and where can I buy it ?and if possible tell me how much it will costs me?Thanks

jerrin_ss5

Never give up!!
usually my UPS used to make continuous beep sounds only when its overloaded
mine is powersafe UPS don't remember how much VA it has !!!

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
rhitwick
What is spike buster?:-|and where can I buy it ?and if possible tell me how much it will costs me?Thanks

Spike buster or Spike arrester is a power strip which filters power for spikes and surges before it is supplied to a PC.

see the attachment of spike buster
also follow the link:

Belkin Products

OP
clerkman1612

clerkman1612

Journeyman
Spike buster or Spike arrester is a power strip which filters power for spikes and surges before it is supplied to a PC.

see the attachment of spike buster
also follow the link:

Belkin Products

oh that thing is already in my dad's room. I remember it now. Thanks for showing pic of a spike buster. I will soon buy it. Again Thanks.;-)

Top Bottom