my recently build pc

bestpain

good advicer
recently i build a gaming pc....here are some pics 08012007.jpg08012007001.jpg
my question is is it safe to leave case open? .....i can see layer dust on my graphics cards
i dont have any power button so i use screw driver to power....just touch the motherboard pins with tester and it powers up....no problem in it.
my temerature of all pc parts are below 40c under idle.....i have oced my gpu my temp of gpu is 75-78 when gaming .

whe corsair 40 power cable has different type of socket ...so i use another power cable of old pc...cannot use my front audio panel also....

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ OP - if you can keep the pc free from insects/worms then it might be safe but still a proper cabby with good airflow is recommended as an open cabinet does not ensure proper airflow .. if possible either get the Gamma or else spend 300/400 bucks more to get NZXT Source 210 Elite.

nginx

In the zone
Nothing really wrong with you cab. Looks clean and well managed. Yes, its bare bones and ugly but it works all the same.

If you want to keep the side open, make sure you keep the cab some place where there is no chance of liquid spills. Don't worry about dust, my cabbie is always closed but its still a dusty mess inside. Fans will bring in the dust like it or not.

OP
bestpain

bestpain

good advicer
Nothing really wrong with you cab. Looks clean and well managed. Yes, its bare bones and ugly but it works all the same.

If you want to keep the side open, make sure you keep the cab some place where there is no chance of liquid spills. Don't worry about dust, my cabbie is always closed but its still a dusty mess inside. Fans will bring in the dust like it or not.

+1 helped me

Top Bottom