My RaspberryPi

layzee

■■■■■■
My RaspberryPi Model B 512MB :-D
Well this thing isn't much compared to a rig but its still mighty and handles Quake 3 surprisingly well :-D.
The case is a PiBow Ninja kit bought from ModMyPi

*i.imgur.com/FnbrIB7.jpg

*i.imgur.com/59PGlF8.jpg

*i.imgur.com/rqHY57n.jpg

OP
layzee

layzee

■■■■■■
@snap Thanks mate
@harshilsharma63 I got it for 2.4K (inclusive of shipping and taxes).

OP
layzee

layzee

■■■■■■
@Shah
Bought it from the local RS Components office. I had to make an advance payment and it was sent to me in 2 weeks time via Speed post.

@Chetan1991
The price doesn't include the case.
I've tried a bunch of OSes but Raspbian seems to run best.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Does ModMyPi ships to India? Any Customs or Duty I need to pay?

So what you are doing currently with your Pi? :p (Just interested in what various types of uses peoples are putting it to)

Hrishi

I heard about RaspBerryPi but wasn't aware that it can be mighty enough to run PC games without lagging.
BTW , what all types of display can it support , and can it replicate all Basic PC functions , like Internet and Playing multimedia contents ??

amjath

Human Spambot
I heard about RaspBerryPi but wasn't aware that it can be mighty enough to run PC games without lagging.
BTW , what all types of display can it support , and can it replicate all Basic PC functions , like Internet and Playing multimedia contents ??

I dont know what u mean by what type of display
BTW it runs 1080p video with ease
Dont know about surfing but it should does

Hrishi

I dont know what u mean by what type of display
BTW it runs 1080p video with ease
Dont know about surfing but it should does

THanks , By type of displaying I meant the Type of different Video output connectors , like HDMI , VGA , DVI , etc.
I could only see HDMI , that's why I was wondering.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
congrats! that's a good price you got it for. and thanks for sharing the link!
even i was contemplating buying one, for the purpose of music-streaming. but will have to read more on the 'whats' and the 'hows'.

Top Bottom