My picture posted for CWG advertisement in TOI and HT(Delhi without my consent :(

Stuge

Youngling
*farm5.static.flickr.com/4105/5056300503_0a4217a9af_b.jpg

My picture posted for CWG advertisement in TOI and HT(Delhi without my consent :( .

in Hindustan times too .

here

*epaper.hindustantimes.com/PUB...0_2010_023.pdf

tobbyhot

Broken In
this is the thing what I hate about media they never consult with you and without any consent do this generally, I would say you must take an action against this

Last edited by a moderator:

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
Yeahhh!!... sue them!
This is really bad, dont they have good photographers!

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
whoa..before you do all the court business,contact HT & TOI & talk to them about the pic...If they do not listen,then go ahead...Btw how did they get hold of your pic???

OP
Stuge

Stuge

Youngling
I've been contacted by the media agency who did this theft[after putting this on different forums ,twitter ,fb ,flickr ) and they are ready to compensate .lets see how it goes .

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Record the conversations. Make a detailed post :).

L33ch money from them- TAX FREE!! They are playing with people's money that was l33ched in the form of taxes, fines, municipality charges, etc.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Dude first listen to what they have to say. If they are ready to pay a good sum, just take it and let it go. You got what you deserved. But if they **** around with you, go ahead and sue them.

OP
Stuge

Stuge

Youngling
Deal done ! amount taken(won't be disclosing here ) with letter(won't be posting here ).just hoping cheque doesn't bounce

OP
Stuge

Stuge

Youngling
@dreatica: yep

@ico and iinfi: No,I don't want debate over amount .for the same reason I haven't disclosed it anywhere on the forums or Flickr .

Top Bottom