My person experience regarding reducing Cholesterol Levels

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
I said eating in a surplus is a necessity for gaining weight, where you get those calories from don't matter once you are already in a surplus anything you eat will make you gain fat.

to gain weight in a healthy way he must EXERCISE regularly and eat a good amount of protein with a slight caloric surplus say 200-300 calories. This will ensure he gains lesser fat and more amount of muscle.
If the body itself is made in such a way that it doesn't store fat then it will not help.
I know of a cousin who eats like pig and is still thin. His own brother eats the same way but is fat.
So we can't just say eat to put on weight. Also exercise means it should be weight training added with good protein intake then it can help.
If he ends up doing cardio, walking running that will not help his weight gain.

.jRay.

Youngling
If the body itself is made in such a way that it doesn't store fat then it will not help.
I know of a cousin who eats like pig and is still thin. His own brother eats the same way but is fat.
So we can't just say eat to put on weight. Also exercise means it should be weight training added with good protein intake then it can help.

Cant compare two different people in these terms one guys caloric surplus might be anothers defecit, everyone has a different TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure), just add 200-300 calories to your TDEE and boom you start weight gain. Whatever he does, if he is in a surplus he WILL gain weight.
as for exercising, its his choice, whether he does it or not is upto him, but if he eats and eats without exercising it will result into him being unhealthy, that's all i'm saying.

$hadow

Geek in making
Yeah body frame also matters that is why I do not always trust BMI also check for fat % and Weight hip ratio.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Most good gyms have body composition session.

You can ask for guidance over there about your fat %

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Most good gyms have body composition session.

You can ask for guidance over there about your fat %

My friend is a trainer in the gym I train so I can get that done anytime whenever I want to.
But I researched online and found that these values are not accurate.
I think there are only 2 methods which are close to correct method and both of them are expensive.
One of them is Dexa method the other I don't remember
Also there is one more relatively cheap option called measuring using Calipers but need some expert to evaluate.

flyingcow

Shibe
No.1 tip

Start consuming Tobacco products. Dont worry, you wont die or get cancer like those shown in the cover/box/case of cigggarettes and gutkha.

All tobacco products kill apetite. They also build up gass which gives the sensation of a full stomach.

Thousands of people suffer badly due to tobacco addiction, but Crores and Crores of people take tabacco, enjoy the goodness of it, and die a natural death in Old age without any disease.

If i eat No. 120 or "Ek Saw Bees" Zarda Paan, i dont feel hunger. Sometimes i completely forget dinner and only the next morning i remember that i skipped dinner
bro my fav is that goa 3000 and chaini chaini
sometimes i dont eat for a day after consuming those
my key to staying in shape

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bro my fav is that goa 3000 and chaini chaini
sometimes i dont eat for a day after consuming those
my key to staying in shape

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Brother..i see you have great taste!! Tobacco is awesome.. Life is short, enjoy it, even though if it means making life shorter haaha

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys does it really make sense to discuss about the so called benefits of Tobacco in a thread related to Cholesterol.
I thought it was enough of hearing from some BJP MLA. Now I have to hear from a fellow TDF'in

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Guys does it really make sense to discuss about the so called benefits of Tobacco in a thread related to Cholesterol.
I thought it was enough of hearing from some BJP MLA. Now I have to hear from a fellow TDF'in

No benefits of Tobacco is there....not at all recommended for use until & unless your body is superhuman

Top Bottom