My PC is not Starting?

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
When i turn on my PC nothing happen even my motherboard screen intel also not appearing & beap aswell(normally 2 beaps at starting).
Both LED light of cabinet are Stable. I cant enter into BIOS because monitor screen blank.
Whats the problem?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Can be problem with anything ranging from PSU, motherboard to monitor.
Try to run the system with min config.

OP
dude_gamer

dude_gamer

When i remove the RAM Then beap starting means RAM Faulty.
but when i reinsert RAM & started pc its gives beap,again restart not giving me a beap.
Sometime it gives beap & sometime not.
I am confused now.

OP
dude_gamer

dude_gamer

^^ yes PSU & CPU both Fan rotating.today i submitted RAM to service center.(today continuous beap when starting PC with & without RAM).

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
there may be issue with the ram slot,cgfx card an/onboard vga as well - check those.

Hrishi

Why not reset the Jumper pin , to Maintainance mode on motherboard and try to troubleshoot it.

OP
dude_gamer

dude_gamer

@d6bmg,kisame,topgear,Rishi. : Thanks Guys for your valuable suggestion & help. :-D
Problem solved Now. :lol:
The RAM was faulty Due to that This Problem Occur.
i had taken right decision that time & submitted to RMA instantly.
They Replace the product with new One. :cool:
Kingston Service center Santacruz(E),MUMBAI.
DIGICARE

OP
dude_gamer

dude_gamer

The problem solved now::wink:
But it was strange for me: :-?

Basically when there is NO RAM in the system it gives continuous beep sound.
I also found same beep that time without RAM but when i inserted RAM my system not giving any beep sound (means RAM is fine & problem in the Memory slot.but actually problem with the RAM only).

So if the problem with RAM then why my system had not given beep sound with RAM that time.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Please post feedback about their RMA service. How were they? Good or bad? How was the overall experience?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ check out RMA experience thread.

@ hirenjp - there;s no issue with the mobo's ram slot - mob will give continious beep sound if it can't detect any memory module and after you install memory module mobo is able detect it properly but as your previous ram module was bad you got no display

Now the replaced ram module is completely OK hence your mobo is booting normally with display and you can't hear any beep sound - it's normal for mobo not to give any beep sound if everything is working fine.

Top Bottom