My pc is not starting up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parvez khan

Broken In
:-(
I started my pc today. ..it was not starting. ...fans r working fine....but no beep...or...no lights on keyboard and mouse ...and bo display on monitor. ...plz help. ..

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
This could be due to many reasons.
As already posted try reinstalling the ram.
Clear the bios. Either reseating the small cell or jumping the cmos.
Make sure that every wire is properly connected.

patkim

Cyborg Agent
Whats your config?
Do you have separate graphics card? If so try running with just on board graphics. Disconnect HDD including power connector and see if it boots.

OP
P

Parvez khan

Broken In
Well I got it the harder way...
I checked it at a shop....and had read it somewhere. ....that it was not starting bcoz of the processor ...
he checked it by opening cpu fan and touching the processor...that it's starting to heat or not...it wasn't heating. ..so he replaced it with another processor....(a pentium d)...then it started. ...
And Hence I have to buy a new processor and MB...and a gaming ram (4gb)
Can anyone tell me the required config....
I HAVE SEARCHED THIS...BUT WANT AN I5 CONFIG ALSO...which one is better amd vs intel??
AMD A10 7700+gigabyte MB

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I got it the harder way...��
I checked it at a shop....and had read it somewhere. ....that it was not starting bcoz of the processor ...��
he checked it by opening cpu fan and touching the processor...that it's starting to heat or not...it wasn't heating. ..so he replaced it with another processor....(a pentium d)...then it started. ...
And Hence I have to buy a new processor and MB...and a gaming ram (4gb)
Can anyone tell me the required config....
I HAVE SEARCHED THIS...BUT WANT AN I5 CONFIG ALSO...which one is better amd vs intel??
AMD A10 7700+gigabyte MB

Create a new thread by answering these questions :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...answer-these-questions-first.html#post1542847

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom