My New (Under Construction) Website - Please Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
So I've finally got myself a domain name & hosting from Sukhdeep Singh (Host4Cheap.org) and set up a website:

*www.abhi247.com

:D

It's based on the Azul Wordpress theme, but I have heavily modified the CSS and the images. In fact, the images have been created from the ground up by yours truly. The whole site isn't running on Wordpress, just the blog. The site is still under construction, as you'll probably notice on the front page itself. However, I've finalized the look and only a few tweaks are remaining in the WP theme for the blog. I had an old WP blog which I have imported. The rest of the site's content will be finalized within a few days.

Do take a look and post your suggestions/comments. :)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Congrats on getting a domain.
At present it looks good, will comment later on when it becomes fully functional.
Good luck

I mean the home page. *www.abhi247.com/

The theme there and the WP blog in the subdirectory blend really well.

Take www.archlinux.org for another example. They have a wiki, forums and some other pages all integrated under a single theme.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^duh!
Thats not integration...thats just customization. Integration, actually is a much more complex process. Ex: A site using wordpress for its blogs and phpbb for its forums allows its users to use the same username on both of them and also shares information between the two packages.

OP
Kl@w-24

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ The blog is pretty old. It was hosted on wordpress.com since August. I've just moved it to my own domain. :D

mrintech

Technomancer
Dude don't delete your previous wordpress blog posts otherwise all the images will be gone.

Also under the privacy Tab in old wordpress.com blog, select hide my blog from search engines (something like this), otherwise you will get penalized for duplicate content and we can't find you via Google :D

Nice to see another guy from Bhopal having his own domain and self hosted blog ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom