My Marriage Invitation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Hi Everyone,

This thread is one of unique kind here. I have never seen such invitations. This forum is like a family for me and most members too. It has given me unlimited amount of knowledge in technology side. Due to busy schedule, I am not active in this forum these days. Hope that I will be back in this forum soon.

It's my pleasure to invite to one of the happiest moments in life. I am now just few days away from entering into the better half of life. I wanted to share this happy moment with digitians. I request you to post message here and I will send my wedding invite to truly genuine persons here I know. Marriage is in Hyderabad, India :)

Make my moments of happiness more memorable with your gracious presence

We would be honored if you would share this special occasion with us.

Thanks & Regards,
Kiran Kumar R

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^thats great news dude, would sure have gone to your wedding if I had been in Pune.Congos. But dont you think marrying on ur birthday depreives you of a present or a lieu to throw another party(sure it does save some money):D. Bunk. Have a happy married life and make sure your kids join digit too :D... Have a nice year ahead. Dont forget to post pics tho.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Congrats dude, but I wonder why it's happening a slight bit late, 29yrs :p Anyways, wish you a happy married life, I wouldn't be able to come, so no card needed :D

One Advise: There is no such thing as perfect couples, relationships are based on mutual understanding and mutual adjustment.;)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^thats great news dude, would sure have gone to your wedding if I had been in Pune.Congos. But dont you think marrying on ur birthday depreives you of a present or a lieu to throw another party(sure it does save some money):D..

1. He certainly won't forget his anniversary. For sure!
  2. He doesn't need to throw a party. It's his birthday. His wife will do the party thingy. Patti dev ka bday hai :D

CadCrazy

in search of myself
So you are few days away from entering Horror Side of your life :D. Best of luck buddy. Main abhi to nahin aa sakta par agar kabhi Hydrabad ka chakkar laga to Bhabhi ke hath ka khana khane Jarur aunga:D

din

Tribal Boy
Hey - Hearty Congrats

And welcome to the club ;)

Wish you a very happy married life.

Really wanted to attend a Digit forum member's wedding, but Hyderabad... - too far from here :( Sorry.

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Thanks for all your wishes. :)

Congrats dude. Is it that same girl you had met in some train?

Hey dude. Congrats for becoming a moderator! :p

And you really have a good memory! But it was Boat ride and not train. No dude, she is not that girl. That was only a first sight hi and bye... :D

Last edited:

Kniwor

Learner
Best of wishes for your married life, might have come if u were somewhere near me in Delhi, BTW, you forgot to mention the address for anyone in Hyderabad who might wanna show up...........

narangz

Web developer
Hi Everyone,

This thread is one of unique kind here. I have never seen such invitations. This forum is like a family for me and most members too. It has given me unlimited amount of knowledge in technology side. Due to busy schedule, I am not active in this forum these days. Hope that I will be back in this forum soon.

It's my pleasure to invite to one of the happiest moments in life. I am now just few days away from entering into the better half of life. I wanted to share this happy moment with digitians. I request you to post message here and I will send my wedding invite to truly genuine persons here I know. Marriage is in Hyderabad, India :)

Make my moments of happiness more memorable with your gracious presence

We would be honored if you would share this special occasion with us.

Thanks & Regards,
Kiran Kumar R

Heartiest Congratulations :)

So you are few days away from entering Horror Side of your life :D. Best of luck buddy. Main abhi to nahin aa sakta par agar kabhi Hydrabad ka chakkar laga to Bhabhi ke hath ka khana khane Jarur aunga:D

Agla number aapka hi hai Jugnu ji.

Hey - Hearty Congrats

And welcome to the club ;)

Wish you a very happy married life.

Really wanted to attend a Digit forum member's wedding, but Hyderabad... - too far from here :( Sorry.

Din bhaiya is so happy to know that ek bakra aur halal hone wala hai :p

Congrats dude. Is it that same girl you had met in some train?

Abe marvayaga tu shadi se pehle hi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom