My Lovely VAIO F13 (i7+gt425+8gbDDR3+700gb+USB3.0+BR Drive...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skumar9988

Broken In
Hi everyone..

This is one which ment to stay with me but its damn unfortunate:mad: that I have to part with it due to some financial problems..:(

Specs are available here and you can google for its reviews..

Its a beast and features a lot of features as USB 3.0 multitouch gesture support, Motion eye, nvidia gt425, 700gb HDD, 8gb of DDR3 Ram, BlueRay Drive and much more..:clap:

*Just go thru the pics and u will notice that the grill over the speaker is a bit distorted but have no affect on its functionality in any way.

Back of the lappy is laminated from day one and won have a single scrach.. no other fault whatsoever... atleast I havnt noticed any :p

Pls download pics from here

If you have any query just shoot a PM or ask here but pls stick to the topic and only if you are interested in buying OR you have something very important to say.:hap2:

Expected price is 70k and this deal is only for the members who can pick themselves or can arrange a pickup in NCR/Haryana.

Its under one year International warranty-~4-5 months remaining and is ~6-7months old but I dont have invoice for it. Still I can help you with warranty if anything goes wrong.

WHAT YOU GET: Laptop, Charger, VAIO Bag, Will include a BT Travel mouse for free.

:hap5: I wont be shipping it at any cost :hap5:

OP
S

skumar9988

Broken In
glass Paperweight fell on it and it is pressed a bit from there..

Bill is not with me because it was not directly purchased by me.. and cudnt confirm that I can get it or not..must be lying somewhere but can get a duplicate copy if its that necessary..

meanwhile...

Final Price drop to 60k...

Will end this sale if not sold.. ITS DAMN URGENT NOW..will give it to local dealer then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom