MY LIFE AT STAKE !!! fingers crossed... clock's ticking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
Good luck, Jal. Try to impress the Guruji.
Though, just in case the Guruji says NO. What do you plan to do?

din

Tribal Boy
jal_desai

You are keeping us in suspense too lol

When will Guruji tell his decision ? ? Keep us posted ok ?

Vyasram

The pWnster
Dude1: I proposed to her
Dude2: What did she say?
Dude3: Did she say 'yes'?
Dude1: No, the Guruji said 'yes'

*replace 'yes' with 'no' as per your liking

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^loool

Yeah I do think what the gal is thinking abt butchering her fate in some guruji's hand. You live by your choice and not by others, do you ?

^^loool

Yeah I do think what the gal is thinking abt butchering her fate in some guruji's hand. You live by your choice and not by others, do you ?
are you mad ?

think of it from his girlfriend's case. For her, keeping ties with her family is very important. Do you think you can alienate yourself from your entire family just for a GF ? And girls are especially high in the sence of attachment. So obviously she wants her family's approval.

And how can you people just insult the guriji without knowing who he is ? You guys are assuming he is another of those kundli freaks. Well, it has a good possibility. But there is also a possiblity that this guruji person is a wise old man who is seeing if the boy is any good, and has any bad habits like alcohol/drug addiction, obesity, formal exxessive relationships, any STD, etc. You must always give him the benifit of doubt. How do you know this guruji is not a good man ? Things needn't be always like in movies. The world is different. I remember a man in my dad's village who used to be consulted for marrages. He used to not just look at a kundli and say yes or know, he used to see the next door city's hospital records and the police station's criminal records too.

I know there is a strong possibility that its a kundli freak, but lets give the man the benifit of doubt. If, If it turns out he rejected the guy's kundli, then, and only then I can ask you guys to go ahead and abuse him. Till then,

STFU

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I have been following this thread.
A good solution would be to just be what you are. Don't bother about giving dakshina or something. Just pray to god & everything will be fine. Think postive & it will happen.
Best of luck from my side.

legolas

Padawan
@metal :eek: take a chill pill. calm down!! whatever it may be, he is a third person who is in no way related and he obviously has a tell on the decision. otherwise the parents wont be waiting for his decision. even jal has told he has given "the details" to his GF's mom. what do you think the details are??
may be you don't know how an astrologer's decision can influence the minds of believers!! I do not discredit the fact that "guruji" might be a misnomer/acronym for "private detective" but its highly improbable.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@Metalhead
caps and font size wont do a favor here

And who said to alienate ? She could hav talked with here parents, I don't know a single case here in which parents despised their children for such things (of course this happend in TV and some typical movies).

Why cant her parents see the social behavior of the boy and then decide, why another person has to do this? Its more believable to see things right thru your eyes.

Whats up with boys parents ? Are they even informed abt this matter ? I guess not. So isn't it like they are acting too passive ?

Whats up with boy himself ? Many hav said him to pay a visit to guruji, but he seems to wait and watch the matter, let the fate sway his lifeboat.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Hmm don't marry if your parents don't agree. I mean how you guys even telling to marry no matter what. I mean if his parents don't agree, he shld try to convince them a bit and if they don't agree he shldn't. Same case is with my cousin brother and I can see the pain in his parent's eyes. I ain't discouraging you or something. If you love the girl, try to convince your parents but don't go against their will. You can't really go against your parents just for a whole whom you met a couple of days back. Compare 21 years with 21 days. If all agree well and fine but don't go against their will.

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
@Metalhead
Whats up with boy himself ? Many hav said him to pay a visit to guruji, but he seems to wait and watch the matter, let the fate sway his lifeboat.

do u think i have never paid a visit to him dude?.. no doubt, it has been several months but i think he knows me. and moreover She is in mumbai, i m in gujarat and guruji is anywhere in india... he may be in his trip somewhere.

Hmm don't marry if your parents don't agree. I mean how you guys even telling to marry no matter what. I mean if his parents don't agree, he shld try to convince them a bit and if they don't agree he shldn't. Same case is with my cousin brother and I can see the pain in his parent's eyes. I ain't discouraging you or something. If you love the girl, try to convince your parents but don't go against their will. You can't really go against your parents just for a whole whom you met a couple of days back. Compare 21 years with 21 days. If all agree well and fine but don't go against their will.

right on target dude. I am quiet not because i m coward or passive. i am giving them a chance to do want they want to do.. coz they also have some respect for the guruji... After tht, I will take my chance and will do wat i want to do... i am not coward as i have told everything at my place and given her parents my dtails and moreover they have a nice eye on me.... i am on a verge of my Engg final year final sem exams starting this June... i m just a little finger crossed.... and DONT WAIT FOR RESULTS TOO SOON... I WILL DEFINITELY TELL U GUYS WHEN THE RESULT IS OUT.

But one thiing i have thought in my mind while reading all these posts... whether or not the decision is in my favor, i m NOT GONNA GIVE UP... i know i love her and she loves me... and to top it all our both families have almost no problem with it... i cannot let anyone , irrespective of mine respecting him, disrupt my future... and tell u guys, even she is very worried and tense as i m now... maybe even more than me.

Good luck, Jal. Try to impress the Guruji.
Though, just in case the Guruji says NO. What do you plan to do?

Thnks dude for replyin... but why to impress him? i am not much into him... actually i m not in to anyone... even at my home everyone believes in one maharaj... i am not much into it!!!! Yes, i go to the holy pilgrimage just because my parents get happy with it... its just for their happiness. i believe GOD in my own way.

and as far as ur question goes i m definitely not going to tear off my clothes crying in front of her house on my knees.... instead i will go to her parents once i become an engineer in JULY... and put the proposal again and tell them to think over it again...

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Jal_Desai, its good to know you wont give her up ever man! you know what, if you really love her, fight for her, even if the guruji says no.

Man, just now my 2nd year engg ended... watch out digit forums!!! I'll be back with a similar thread in two years... :)

*posts profile in shaadi.com*

*posts profile in bharatmatrimony.com*

*waits for replies*

Roadripper

Journeyman
i respect she blieves in guruji and al thingy bt guruji cant decide ur fate... he is nt G.O.D oki.. its ur destiny ... u hav the present wit ur go wit the right decisions at the rit time...first u go and talk to guruji say u love tht gal a lot ask him wat s his decision and al... if he doeesnt bribe him or something then go 2 her parents and talk to them sayin how mcuh u love her and u want her at any cost...IF guruji does some natak ... give him one ...:D:D;):p

techx

Right off the assembly line
WTF Just Look at his age... friends. He is just 21 years old and most probably would not have even got a serious source of income yet.

How the hell is he going to raise the family if he does not have the support of atleast his family

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
WTF Just Look at his age... friends. He is just 21 years old and most probably would not have even got a serious source of income yet.

How the hell is he going to raise the family if he does not have the support of atleast his family

Bohot aage nikal gaya bhai!! :D i m not going to marry her right now.... i know I m just 21 and she is 22 ;) i will finish my MBA and then i will marry her... may be possible i may have an engagement in a year but tht does not affect me in anyway....

jal_desai, this time, how are your preparations for this semester? Remember last thread?

O man... u really made me have shivers all over... i know yaar... last semester... somewhow i managed to get above 6. i hope this time also i will try to be between 6.5 to 7... enuf for me. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom