MY LIFE AT STAKE !!! fingers crossed... clock's ticking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
if you are serious,first do a register marriage with the help of your friends.then wait for the Guriji wala drama.if Guruji denied,then you can show that you ppl are married already!
^Hey!this is a SERIOUS advice :-|

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Who wants to marry her, U or GurujI?

i guess U, so f*** the guru & kick him, it's your & hers marriage & Gurus need not apply.

prasad_den

Padawan
This is what one of my friends did, when his fiance`s parents told him something similar about the need to consult a Guruji.. He met his GFs parents and told them that he respects their decision to consult the Guruji, but irrespective of what the Guru tells, he'll be marrying the girl and that is final..
Do the same thing... tell it on their face that you are not gonna give up if the Guru says no..! :)

go to that guruji,smash him u and tell him that nothing can stop u from marrying that girl.:D
If u dont want violence,then bribe him.

gigyaster

Journeyman
wtf !
in Mahabharata Lord Krishna had love marriage with with is GF... I think her name is Lordess Radha
he went to her kingdom and took her away in his ratha/chariot.

Stupid guruji
nice said.

People believes in guruji in this zamana(generation) also.
Old people, old concept. I don't hesitate to say that even my parents are somewhat like this(believes in guruji and etc etc). I still remember the days before my board exams this year, my mommy bought a pen and told me to write the answer script (atleast the name in the answer script) with that pen only because one guruji(i respect him) had done some mantras on it. I wrote the whole maths paper with that pen(thinking that I would do well in it as I'm weak in it, actually), but my maths paper had the worst disastrous end.

Oh!! very sorry, i wrote my own story here instead of commenting on someone's else.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
1. Go to guruji and then greet him with dakshina (bribe) and praises (dont over react), tell him that you and her love each other and will be thankful for his wise decision in making your life.

2. Show the movie Lage Raho Munna Bhai after the guruji agrees, to the parents of the gal to know what mistake they were making throughout the life. (though I dont believe that people like to take good values from movies :(, they just go for entertainment)

Lol, that seriously made me laugh...

OT: Just wait and watch, i feel its too early for marriage, make a life first, with marriage comes responsibilities, its not easy...
21 is a bit early form marriage,
25-26 is the ideal age, lol but u should get married before doomsday :D

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Kyon kisi bechare gareeb guru ko galiyan dete ho, abhi guru ne nahi thode hi kiya hai. kya pata woh modern guru ho?
Maan hi jaaye?

Aur nahi maane to gareebi ka ilaj to sab bata hi chuke hai. Guruji ko gurudakshina do, woh tumhe shiksha (whatever is the name of gf ) bilkul denge!

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Screw the guruji. First of all, IMO, 21 is too early for marriage. There are lot of things to achieve in this age, apart from marriage and sex. Concentrate on your career.

chicha

High without substance...
take aaj tak ppl with you and start a small drama, they will take care of the rest.

on a serious note, you are 21 and already talking about getting married? man trust me getting married is easy but what comes after is not easy and will take huge amounts of maturity.

things change a lot after you get married, she no longer is your gf, you simple can not ignore her there is law involved.

what ever it is be careful. i wish you lots of luck and my prayers are with you.

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
wtf !
in Mahabharata Lord Krishna had love marriage with with is GF... I think her name is Lordess Radha
he went to her kingdom and took her away in his ratha/chariot.

Stupid guruji

u r utterly wrong.... KRISHNA MARRIED RUKMANI, AND RADHA MARRIED ANAY.

Also a possibility that the parents are lying with guruji story and blaa blah because they think you are a loser ..!! :p

well just by sharing u all my story doesnt make me a LOSER... i am not asking for your help... i am just considering u f**king important enough to share it with...

take aaj tak ppl with you and start a small drama, they will take care of the rest.

on a serious note, you are 21 and already talking about getting married? man trust me getting married is easy but what comes after is not easy and will take huge amounts of maturity.

things change a lot after you get married, she no longer is your gf, you simple can not ignore her there is law involved.

what ever it is be careful. i wish you lots of luck and my prayers are with you.

haha nice aaj tak idea... thnks dude... and by the way i m NOT getting married NOW... its just the permission... she will be happy to be my fiancee for 1-2 years...

Best of luck. if this guruji says no, elope. i will let you stay with me for a couple of months :)

eloping!!! Nice idea.... ;) and thnks for ur generousity... an option to stay at ur home is added to my list.. ;)

if you are serious,first do a register marriage with the help of your friends.then wait for the Guriji wala drama.if Guruji denied,then you can show that you ppl are married already!
^Hey!this is a SERIOUS advice :-|

wow... preety daring stuff! but she respects guruji... so i have to go the "SRK-way" in DDLJ.... REMEMBER??? ("Babuji khud tumhara haath mere haath mein denge" kind of thing)

This is what one of my friends did, when his fiance`s parents told him something similar about the need to consult a Guruji.. He met his GFs parents and told them that he respects their decision to consult the Guruji, but irrespective of what the Guru tells, he'll be marrying the girl and that is final..
Do the same thing... tell it on their face that you are not gonna give up if the Guru says no..! :)

Ya u just said wat i was thinking... but unlike ur friend, i m going to tell them after the decision comes.. coz if i say them now and if decision turn out to be yes then i 'll feel embarassed... so i'll say tht later. thnks dude

show your gf's parents the climax of "Lage Raho Munna Bhai" movie:p:p:p

hey hey ... cool idea! on a personal note i loved tht scene..

Last edited:

Pat

Beyond Smart
You guys should seriously get a life..Whats with the hatred towards the word "guruji" ? The guy himself said that he respects the girls decision and choice in this matter, why the heck are you guys speaking utter bullshit about a guru whom you dont even know! Pretty sick all of you!!

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Its not hatred... its just dislike. No offence to your GF or her family jal_desai, but what kind of a person/family favours other's decisions to their own? He might be a god-man or whatever, but still, life should be lived by you, and only you have the right to take decisions in your life. Others can suggest ideas, but they shouldnt make decisions for us. I believe in god, but I consider these as superstitions.

Ontopic, the best way is you take your gf and go to the guru, fall on his feet and tell him you two are getting married. and ask him to bless you people. and he cannot deny blessings to anyone, because he is a guruji. you are happy, your gf is happy, her family is happy.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Well i Said the parents some where down the line consider you as a loser... not me ;)
According to me you are a cool guy :cool:;-)

Or the parents have got their own reason and are making guruji stories ...
Or may be there really is a guruji.. in which case guruji decides your fate...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom